1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When was the last time Jordan was relevant? 1998? So yes, right now.

2. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I see- LeBron's 3 rings equal Brady's 5 (6 in less than two weeks)

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Noticed how I was talking about Brady's eight trips to the Super Bowl, and not five wins? Now slowly try to connect the dots.

Boman Forklift and dtalbott like this.
  4. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Speaking of slow, 5 or 6 out of 8 equals 3 out of 8? :D Catch my drift?

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You know why everybody hates your in here? This, right here. Cranial density. :D You are such a lemming that you can't even take a compliment on Brady without descending into pre-programmed stupidity.

It's my argument. You have no drift. I'm talking about the consistency of very few guys who can be counted on at the start of any season to get to the big show. Which is actually harder than winning it in football, because luck doesn't get you to the big show. But it might win you that one game. You're talking about something different that I don't give a shit about.

Now, since I have zero expectation that you will get it, I will do what Mongo it doesn't do: recognize stupid, and step away from it. Have fun.

Rain Director and Razr like this.
  6. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Relax. I'm the dense one? You foorgot that you and I are two nobodies talking about Lebron, Brady and Jordan. Your opinion is worth it's weight in shit, just like mine. Who fuckin cares?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No one but you keep talking :crackup:

Rain Director likes this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Would Brady even be in the GOAT conversation without Belichik?

Would Archie Manning still be the guy all current QBs aspire to match had he played for a great team?

Is there someone, somewhere bagging groceries who would've been the GOAT had circumstances played out differently?

dtalbott likes this.
  9. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

The stat that my wife and I were talking about a few weeks ago was something to the effect of NE winning the AFC east 8 years in a row. How would you like to be a coach in that conference year after year. Or an employee winning employee of the year for 8years!

10. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

You guys can find any way to bend things..........unreal LOLOL

DrA5 likes this.
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Would Rossi be the GOAT without Burgess? Who knows? Might as well ask how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop. Who knows.

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

3. Duh. Who hasn’t watched the owl solve that riddle??

ToofPic and Boman Forklift like this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Millennials, the amish, Rush fans, Lorenzo. . . ya' know, the stupid and the ugly.

14. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I had heard about this but totally thought it was a joke :whoosh:

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Ramones fans too.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You say something? :D

Take it Brexy, 1-2-3-4!

brex likes this.
  17. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I'm going to miss Matt Patricia as the DC for the Pats. However, I love the fact he already told the Lions assistant coaches to start packing. I hope he brings the Lions to glory before Stafford loses his life from too many sacks in one game.

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Damnit, now I suck!

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Dammit man...now you've done it (cleaning up keyboard)!!!
    Will that be the Superbowl vs Cleveland?

20. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

If the Patriots could turn into a powerhouse, you never know.

Sabre699 likes this.