1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BigBird

BigBird blah

lol. I remember Nick Foles destroyed us when he was healthy. So I knew he was good, but the Vikings were pretty awful. Guess their Super Bowl was Last week, and this was their Pro-Bowl game. They looked like they didn't care out there.

Well Congrats on making it to the Big Show, now you have to face the Patriots and Zebras

2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Who??? Never heard of him? Did he race vintage,or something like that? :crackup:
    th2ILP7ZZB.jpg

badmoon692008 likes this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

4. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

What is it that you think that picture shows?

And, trust me, if it seems like I'm defending dickheads doing dickhead things, I'm not. At all. But misleading posts like this are exactly what I'm talking about in regards to click bait bullshit that gets circulated around.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm under no illusion that the Eagles will win the Super Bowl. As far as I'm concerned, they got as far as I was hoping they would and I'm happy. But if things go wrong for the patriots, I might get masshole-obnoxious for a day or two. :D

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

You know what. even though I may hate the Eagles winning it, it would be good to see that :D

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

In all seriousness, we've known for a year that Tom Brady has been in seven Super Bowls and, as amazing as it is, it never hit me as hard as hearing the words "he's going to his 8th Super Bowl." I mean, it's just one more, right? But it sounds like a HUGE number to me. Just astonishing. I can't really explain why. Like I said, it's just one more.

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

It is huge. We won't ever see that again. EIGHT world championship games. Boy can play and I'm not a NE fan. Not really any particular fan of any team anymore. I just catch the occasional game to see what's up.

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Ya think? :Poke:

10. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Love or hate him, he's the GOAT by a mile. :mad:

(and that's coming from a slightly hungover Jags fan)

Sabre699 and TurboBlew like this.
  11. 3twins

3twins Well-Known Member

Will this be his final year?

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The point was that it sounds so much bigger than seven to me.

Sabre699 likes this.
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hell no. He's married and has kids, he needs someplace to hide from them, at least for a few more years.

t11ravis likes this.
  14. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

A lot of people will just read the next Yahoo article about the Eagles fans and form their opinion. I went to the game in 2011 in Philly when Vince Young played instead of the injured Michael Vick- 50 yard camera side seats but all the way up in the nose bleed sections. Nobody threw stuff at Pats fans, or tried to start a fight in the stadium or outside. There was lots of chirping and not so nice things said out loud but that's everywhere for a game IMHO.

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

It's really impressive what Brady, Belichick and the Patriots have accomplished.

16. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

My wife and her side are all Philly originals. Every time I'm down there I'm blown away by the aggressiveness that the Iggles fans carry inside them.

Will be very interesting to see who Bill brings in next year for coaches. Patricia gone to Detroit, McDaniels highly likely to take Indy job. Flores to the Cardinals supposedly. This will be I think Bill's 11th(?) trip to the Super Bowl? Nuts.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Right now, it's those two and Lebron. That's it. That's the list.

I would have had it Nick Saban if college football rankings were based on the actual head-to-head competition.

18. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

You're forgetting one...:D

[​IMG]

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:Nice try. I purposely left motorsports out, otherwise I would've had Marquez. But even if I hadn't said "right now," I wouldn't have put him in there. You know the truth. :D

rd400racer likes this.
  20. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

LOL Lebron... "right now"

[​IMG]

Razr likes this.