1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 BMW s1000rr

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by s.hoffman, Jan 3, 2018.

1. s.hoffman

s.hoffman Well-Known Member

Im helping my neighbor sell his brand new BMW. He thought he could buy this bike as a Christmas gift to himself without running it by his wife......He was wrong......so very wrong. Hes now sleeping in my guest room/garage until the bike is sold. Please help me get rid of him!!!

Anyways, he cant return it so he has no other choice but to sell it at a considerable discount. He purchased the bike from BOB's BMW and just received the title (clean and clear) in his name. The bike was a demo and has 507 miles. The miles will stay the same until sold. From what I can tell, this is the Dynamic Package that included Everything that BMW offers for this bike to include the optional Passenger Kit. It does not have the forged wheels and that is reflected in the price. He paid $17,600 out the door after taxes. He is asking $16,900. If BMW is offering anything in terms of contingency like they did last season, this bike will make a decent rider A LOT of money!!!!

I have attached a link to BMW contingency.
    http://www.xtrm.com/contingency/BMW/

Give me a call for any questions but its pretty strait forward. An awesome bike for a awesome price

240-762-2721

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  2. RyanJG

RyanJG Well-Known Member

Im SO confused.

3. zstylem86

zstylem86 Well-Known Member

i guess the "santa brought me a bike" didn't work...the bad part of all this is that it doesn't get any better lol

4. Donnstar

Donnstar Well-Known Member

I'm willing to contribute to his divorce fund so he can keep the bike!!!!!!!!!!! And I am sure that I am not the only one.

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  5. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Sounds like he needs to get rid of his bitch

6. Dimitry Louis

Dimitry Louis Sabotage

Sound like he's finally free, why the hell would he want to go back to a dictatorship...

7. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Tell him to take it back to the dealership and put in on consignment.. I'm sure it will sell there.

And when his wife wants ANYTHING from now on, she can fuggettaboutit..

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

pics of the wife to see if she's worth it

i mean, even against a BMW

kman37 and JTRC51 like this.
  9. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

He's being tested and is failing miserably

418 and Phl218 like this.
  10. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

YESSSS.. THIS!!

11. zstylem86

zstylem86 Well-Known Member

she must be hot, because she's definitely way off the crazy scale!

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

bike's got his balls hidden somewhere, they're coming with it.

in a few years she'll leave him anyways for, you know, a dude that rides a BMW :D

13. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

sleeping in the guest room! ....hope he's sneaking the babysitter over at night.

14. s.hoffman

s.hoffman Well-Known Member

Hahahaha! I just got around to checking on this thread. I don’t think any woman is worth selling a bike. He’s just a big pussy. He’s back in the house. She’s a good woman just pissed that he complains about her overspending then goes out and drops 17k on a bike. I explained the consignment situation and I think he wants to get as much back as possible. Either way, not my problem. Just helping the guy if I can. Any reasonable offers considered.

Phl218 likes this.
  15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Tell her this is how he feels when she overspends....how ya like a taste of your own medicine BEYOTCH! And keep the bike on general principle.