1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 15, 2015.

1. When will I be able to pre-register for the season opener????

2. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Mind blown.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Why no Summit? It was the one I was aiming for...has the turnout been low?

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I already tried so I can be first into turn 1 lol.

And yeah guys he said he is not done, I would use last years schedule of Vintage for this year, tentatively. Just because the big fellas has been a creature of habit. Last year in the SE it was RRR, Barber in July, Tally as always in August, Cycle Jam is already marked down. So there is your four. Also you have to sprinkle in your Vintage Days at Mid O, maybe CMP or those Northern tracks for those guys instead of Summit and BAM!! There you go.

What ever happened to NCM? They ever make any changes to it? It still catching shit?

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

the southeast dates look like the 2015 dates. can that be somewhat confirmed?

6. You know I cant launch for shit. It doesn't matter if I am gridded up at the last brake marker for T1, while everyone else is back on the normal grid, I would still be 9th going into T1. :D

I just want to pre-register because I am too excited and cant contain it.

WANABE RACER likes this.
  7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Lol, honestly my launches this year have been utter shit. I'm not sure as to why but they have sucked. I'm going to take the bikes to the drag over the winter break.

8. I plugged them into my 2016 work calendar and I think all of them lined up with a weekend except for one (referring to the MC races anyway).

G8rDuc and Phl218 like this.
  9. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

No, we can't. And since I can't understand your post either, due to my lack of reading skills, I am just going to go ahead and say "fuck you" anyways. :D

stickboy274 and Gorilla George like this.
  10. Starface111

Starface111 Well-Known Member

I am happy and quite excited to see the schedule so far.
    Please include Jennings and NOLA somewhere on the schedule. I know you are working on NOLA. Is there any chance at Jennings this season?
    Jeff mentioned 600 qualifying? That must be for the expert class thing? That sounds interesting.

11. The 600cc SS Expert National races has had qualifying for several years now.

I would LOVE for Jennings to be on there, but I don't think they can have races with anything over 400cc's or some shit like that.

12. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

Hoping Mid-Ohio gets ironed out in the next few weeks. Thanks for all the hard work everyone's putting into this. It's got to be a huge pain in the ass to to coordinate it all .

13. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they didn't do it at all last year.

14. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Maybe you can try to read it again and let it sink in over the course of your 6 minute cool down lap. :D

15. Ah ok. I haven't had a SS legal 600 since like 2012 or 2013 so I didn't pay too much attention.

jeffr1ey likes this.
  16. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

No worries.

17. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

If I were Mongo I would never post a tentative schedule again.

18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

The pressure is fierce!! not that he care lol

But Most people are waiting to schedule their year. The sooner it's out the better for this reason.

19. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

In for this:
    5/28-29 Roebling Road Raceway, Faulkville, GA-rs,

6/17-19 WERA Cycle Jam at Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA-rs,V,

7/18-19 Roebling Road Raceway, Faulkville, GA-rs,

8/6-7 Virginia International Raceway, Alton, VA-rs,

9/10-11 Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA-rs,

Have to miss the first race due to work obligations, but I'm super excited. Excellent Club Race schedule!

20. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

All I can say about Nola is I'm not going in January if there is one. It's too cold and probably will be wet. I don't want to deal with the toy hauler winterization part there and back like last year or ice like the year before. That causes me an extra day off of work after the weekend. I will wait for feb tally and roll the dice on dealing witg the cold then.