1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 15, 2015.

1. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

Only one Vintage race in the southeast??

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Oh well....Ive gotta rd350 racebuild for sale now:( So much for that plan

3. 90kacoupe

I'm building my first race bike and its vintage.. :(

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I would guess the vintage and double header dates aren't listed yet, and cycle jam is listed as vintage because it is always one..

5. 90kacoupe

I hope you are right!

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Patience people. He said it isn't complete, and the DH, RS, V stuff all still has to be worked out. He put up what he knows already so we can start getting our plans together. Don't get down on it, and don't make him regret giving us a heads up.

cajun636 and renegade17 like this.
  7. r8ed600rr

r8ed600rr Well-Known Member

Love the Atlantic Coastal Region!!!

8. OMG...I can't believe this....I am home for EVERY race weekend on the Mid-Central schedule. I mean every single one!!!!

As I was putting those dates into my work calendar, I had to double check like 27 times to make sure I was reading it right. Some of them are really tight, like I get home at 1am on the Friday before the race weekend, or I will have to jump on a plane as soon as I get home. But still, this is the first time I have ever had an entire regional series line up with my work schedule. I am so excited that I almost shit a chicken!

jt21 likes this.
  9. If you add some CMP dates, just make sure they don't disrupt the current MC schedule. I am home for all of them and want to keep it that way. :)

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Does that mean you laid an egg?

11. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

I don't want to jump the gun, but there are a depressing lack of "V"s on the current schedule.

12. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Can any of you vintage guys read? If so start with the first post again. THE SCHEDULE IS NOT YET COMPLETE.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

OMG...27 is, like, an odd number!!!!

14. No because I initially checked once. Then "double checked" 27 times....which means I checked a total of 28 times. :D

15. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Conspiracy theory - WERA set their schedule to match your work schedule, as long as you commit to run 20 races per weekend.

:D

jt21 likes this.
  16. I am ok with that. :D

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Recalculate. Double checking is checking twice so that is 54 plus the original is 55.:D:p

18. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

I know the national schedule is still a work in progress, but are you guys going to bring back the qualifying for 600 Superstock?? I really hope so.