1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WERA BBS fantasy football league

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Jul 3, 2016.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Oh, tough choice. Taylor against Cleveland or Palmer against the Saints.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I wouldn't play Palmer against Louisiana State. I've been burned too many times.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

So are we all paid up now....

4. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Nope. Haven't heard shit.

5. Scotty87

At some point I think the loss of a spot in the league needs to happen. Not sure when that point is, past, present or future.

6. dtalbott

Ban hammer?

If only we had a forum moderator in our league who could come up with appropriate screen names for the guilty individuals........

BigBird and SLLaffoon like this.
  7. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

The threat of a locked team mid-season, back when people gave a shit, would probably be the best motivator. But, that messes with the competitive balance a little bit. Past that, if only one of us had admin privileges on this forum to mess with an offending party (once again, legit reasons aside). Otherwise, there is no recourse other than withholding a return invite.

8. SLLaffoon

Haha, great minds and shit.

dtalbott likes this.
  9. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

It's gotta go to a pre-draft pay. We have a waiting list for this "elite" :crackup: league, there should be no problem filling some deadbeat spots.

BigBird likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The BBS moderator involved in the league said before the season that everyone should be paid up before being allowed to draft. So don't be looking at him now to administer punishment when it's too late. :moon:

Those of you on the book of faces, do you know if the deadbeats are on there? If so, can you tell them over there to look over here? Or maybe send texts if you have phone numbers…

11. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

I thought you were everyone's FB Friend? :Poke::crackup:

dtalbott and Scotty87 like this.
  12. SLLaffoon

I was in agreement on pre-draft pay. Our commish was just too nice. I do have one of the phone #'s, unless it's changed...

13. Scotty87

That is happening absolutely for sure. And it's gonna be due at least a week before the draft so we can field a replacement team if somebody can't come up with the cash.

BigBird likes this.
  14. Scotty87

It's 100% on me. I didn't see this coming and I was too flexible.

15. SLLaffoon

Not 100% on you. Guys need to pay.

Did you guys see that video where some Comcast assholes were doing utility work in the snow and ice over a 40mph blind hill using only a few cones, spaced appropriately for the dry in a residential area. Unsurprisingly, there were a bunch of accidents. I'd link a video, but that's not allowed. Anyway, my metaphor is that you are the cars. Sure, you could have been going a little slower, but Comcast is still the one in the wrong. Comcast is always the one in the wrong.

16. dtalbott

How come the 1 seed plays the winner of 3/5, and the 2 seed gets the winner of 4/6?

Seems that should be the other way around.

Yes, Papa scares me.

17. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Another question, if I lost in the first round of the playoffs, why I am playing again this week?

18. dtalbott

Final standings.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

5th Place Game. Because 5>6 :D

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think this is the best course going forward. One definitely should not be invited again, and one may have a bad credit history going forward.