1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 Sprinter 16" Steel Wheels, new tires, TPMS - $500 obo

Discussion in 'Other' started by Monsterdood, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I'm out of space in the garage to store the OEM silver wheels with mounted and balanced tires and TPMS sensors. Will include the black center caps, but I need to keep one wheel worth of lug bolts for the spare wheel. The tires are Kuhmo Road Venture 245/75-16 with <1,000 miles on them. These are as new from the dealer and ready to rock and roll. Located in Southwest CT, prefer local pickup as shipping big ass wheels and tires is neither cost effective nor frankly worth my time. Could possibly bring them to some race (NJMP) sometime. I figured I would throw them up here before I put them on Sprinter Source.

If I get an offer lower than $500, I may hold off to see about better offers or I might sell them, not sure. Oh, I will absolutely not sell them for Three Fiddy.

Wheels are still on the truck with 400 miles waiting for new wheels to be delivered in a week or so. I might drive it some more before the new wheels go on hence the <1000 miles.