1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 HSBK Aprilia RSV4

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ninja_ntn, Oct 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ninja_ntn

ninja_ntn Member

For sale is a HSBK RSV4 race bike. This was Claudio Corti's practice bike which he raced in Canada. At the end of the season, the bike was stripped down and a brand new, Aprilia Racing SSTK1000 Blueprint Motor was put in. All components but the frame was replaced or updated. The bike has a custom Andrew Swanson paint job. A build sheet is attached.

It is simply the best bike I've ever ridden. I have 5 track days on the bike. Dunlop slicks have one track day on them. I have been focused on my Triumph 675R and KTM RC 390 for the track this season. The bike is too awesome to just sit. It is in amazing condition and comes with an extra set of painted racing fairings from Motoxprecampi ($1,100 value). It has the gold Aprilia forged aluminum wheels not the black ones in the pictures. I'll take some additional pictures with the gold wheels which looks better than the black wheels IMO.

I am in Dallas, Texas.

Asking $18,500.

IMG_2854 (1).JPG IMG_2853 (1).JPG IMG_2852 (1).JPG IMG_2855 (1).JPG IMG_2856 (1).JPG IMG_2854 (1).JPG IMG_2853 (1).JPG IMG_2852 (1).JPG IMG_2855 (1).JPG IMG_2856 (1).JPG

Attached Files:

Will9465 and michaelrc51 like this.
  2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Gat damn there's been some sweet 'prillers crossing the block here lately.

GLWS!

3. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Another Factory that with ditched Ohlins in favor of KTech.. I dig it!

4. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Woah, that's a gem.

5. ninja_ntn

ninja_ntn Member

Price drop $18,000.