1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 Ducati 1299- street and track setup

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by overtons, May 23, 2017.

1. overtons

overtons Member

Selling my Ducati to move on with other hobbies. It's a 2016 1299 with 550 miles on it. I put three hundred on the street then took it to the track for some B group track days after an oil change. Never raced or rode hard, just out there having fun. Just had the 600mile service and brake fluids changed at end of last season. Stored inside. Never saw rain. Only flaw is a chip off the front wheel fender at the bottom. The pictures show both sides of the fender so you can see what's missing on the bottom of the left side. Original tires are pretty worn and will need new ones soon. Other than that it's as new with a few extras. I have the rear pegs and mirrors. I also have all keys and documentation.

Tank grips, Sato front and rear sliders, t-Rex frame sliders, NRC tail tidy with blinker in tail.

Also included- I have new motopricambri fiberglass race body. Brand new, never installed, close match rattle can paint job. See pics

Also included- pit bull single sideed rear stand that fits in Sato rear sliders and front hybrid stand. Both are brand new and have never have been out of garage.

16k and you pick up or ship
    Text to three8five-3onefive-7four2two
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

ducatilvr likes this.
  2. overtons

overtons Member

3. overtons

overtons Member

Any interest at 14,500?

4. nicoloff

nicoloff Well-Known Member

PM Sent

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Doooo eeeeeeet.

nicoloff likes this.
  6. Lavana

Lavana The coming

What races is this elegible for ? Unlimited superbike?

7. overtons

overtons Member

Located in Utah.

Unsure on class eligibility, never looked into racing it. Thanks.

8. NOVARC51RACER

NOVARC51RACER Well-Known Member

What's the best price you can do on this?

9. overtons

overtons Member

14 is the absolute bottom for me.

10. j cal

j cal Well-Known Member

Wishful thinking for me. Free bump

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk