1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 Aprilia RSV4 RF Track/Race

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bwhip, Aug 24, 2020.

1. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

2016 Aprilia RSV4 RF Track/Race Bike

Outstanding condition
    Never dropped
    Just 2,078 miles
    Akrapovic Slip-On (purchased new in 2019)
    Race ECU
    Woodcraft Rearsets
    Frame Sliders
    Includes OEM Red Wheels (track photo below shows different wheels which I'm selling separately)
    Brand new Vesrah Super RJL XX Racing Brake Pads
    Accossato Quick-Turn Fuel Cap
    Track Bodywork with Custom Paint (numbers and top-of-tank stickers shown in photo are decals, everything else clear-coated)
    Cox Radiator Guard
    Cox Oil Cooler Guard
    Mirror Block-Off Plates

Titled in Idaho, USA
    Bike is in Quebec, Canada (at my friend's home - he was transporting to different tracks where we ride together)
    Can be delivered to border for USA sale, or shipped direct

I purchased this bike in 2018 from the original owner, when it had just 600 miles on it. It has been my favorite track bike of any I've owned. It does everything really well, and the sound is incredible. Very easy to go fast on, and the traction control is fantastic. Only imperfection I can think of is a scuff on the bellypan paint on the lower right side. I'm only selling because I don't ride as much on the track anymore, and recently purchased a 2018 Panigale, which will probably become my track bike for my rare trips to the track in the future. Please PM me with any questions or serious inquiries. No trades.

$10,500 USD (excludes shipping if needed)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wingnut and geoduch like this.
  2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

My Lord, what a stunner.......

GLWS.

bwhip likes this.
  3. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Why can't this be located near me in GA :(

bwhip likes this.
  4. tigerblade

tigerblade Mostly Titanium

My buddy says the red wheels really set it off.

5. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

This isn’t a problem...
    Call Brian (the seller) tel him how gorgeous his bike is and how it always helps to have such stunning pics. Tell him you’ll gladly buy it if it includes shipping. Brian says that seems reasonable and then calls Tim at MotoShippers. Then, about 7-15 days later, someone from MotoShippers delivers it, in all it’s glory, to your door.

Hope you’re well Brian!

bwhip likes this.
  6. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

That seems fair to me :)

7. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Haha, thanks buddy! You know me all too well :D. Doing great here, and I hope you and all my other pals down that way are doing well too!

8. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Update - My friend who has the bike will be traveling toward the Champlain, NY border crossing this Friday, so would make it easy for border transaction then if interested! He has signed title document as well.

Also available for the bike, being sold separately, are a nice pair of BST Carbon Fiber wheels. Excellent condition, 8.5-9/10. Half price from what they cost new - $1,500 USD for the set.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

michaelrc51 and geoduch like this.
  9. ryanb2335

ryanb2335 Member

Is the bike still available?

10. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

It is still available. There was a buyer who was about to purchase last Sunday, but he changed his mind on Saturday.

11. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Sorry, but I have to withdraw the bike from sale for now, due to ridiculously complicated border crossing issues due to the Covid border shutdown. Once the border is reopened to more normal conditions, I'll get bike back into USA and relist.

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

CF wheels have been sold

13. thebull

thebull Active Member

still for sale in Canada?

14. ryanb2335

ryanb2335 Member

Very interested in getting the bike if you can get it back to the USA

15. Mojuice98

Mojuice98 Well-Known Member

Anyway you could ride it across the border and then Uber/ Lyft back?

16. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Clever suggestion, but the bike is a few hours from border crossing location, not street legal, winter conditions, etc. But I salute your creativity!

track wagon and Jetbdude like this.
  17. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

SOLD (to a Canadian - thus border crossing issue was less of a problem)

KneeDragger_c69 and L8RSK8R like this.