1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Yamaha R3 - Akrapovic exhaust - Dynojet PC 5 - 1,300 miles - Clean title $3600

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by AMA229, Aug 17, 2017.

1. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Hi,

I'm selling a 2015 Yamaha R3 with 1,300 miles. It's an absolute blast to ride. My intent was to build a race bike, but I think my interests may be leaning toward an SV 650 instead. The bike is absolutely flawless and has a clean title. Located in Charlotte, NC.

The goodies:

Akrapovic GP exhaust (full system) $600

Power Commander 5 $350

TST industries Womet-Tech evo levers $125

Hotbodies Fender Eliminator $100

Ram Mount cell phone holder - $50

I'm still on the fence about which bike I'd like to build/race next season and I welcome comments from any and all who know about racing the R3 and the SV. Feel free to PM me or contact me via the number provided below.

I will entertain trading for an SV 650 race bike or a Supermoto / supermotard. I can add cash for the right deal.

Thank you for your interest.

Bryan

2. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

3. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

4. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

If I lived where R3 grids are big I'd still be on an R3. I don't, so I'm back on an SV. Good luck whichever way you go.

5. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Thank you Tristan. I'm getting back into racing after a 10 year hiatus. I love the smell of race fuel in the morning....good luck with you as well sir!

6. DSM Turbos

DSM Turbos Member

Any chance a trade for a Ninja 250 track bike + cash?

7. eausen1

eausen1 Member

I have a zx6 track bike (never raced) with suspension, fuel management and track body that I am looking to sell/trade.. would work out a deal with some cash from you if interested

8. lakerr

lakerr Member

I have a well set up 2008 SV I might be willing to trade. Any interest? PM me and I can send pics.

9. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Sold.