1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 yamaha r1 fixxer up wrecked $3500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by leemajors, Feb 28, 2018.

1. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

It's basically an engine....kinda....

2. cnote1201

cnote1201 Well-Known Member

Message sent on the R1

3. Michael Clendening

Michael Clendening I like motor cycles

4. leemajors

leemajors 404-260-0199

bet wrong
    nice try

5. leemajors

leemajors 404-260-0199

no salvage title try again

6. xTomKx

xTomKx Well-Known Member

How did the front rotors go off the rim like that?

7. JeeBus91

JeeBus91 Well-Known Member

A good friend of mine died last year on this bike. It more than likely has a salvage title, it hit the rear of a car at 120+ mph after my friend was hit and knocked off of the bike by another rider.

eelmatic/slimeball/lee majors is the scammer type of dude. He blocked me when I asked him questions regarding the title status of a 06-07 gsxr 600 frame he was selling.
    Wouldn’t do any business with him. He picks up wrecked bikes and flips for a fortune.

$2k for a salvage frame when he only spent $500-700 total on a whole bike seems pretty steep.

8. JeeBus91

The whole front end broke off from the bike. Front wheel broke at the spokes, center section along woth the rotors separated.

9. xTomKx

xTomKx Well-Known Member

Never seen a wheel busted like that. Usually they bend and crack on the rim.

10. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

I'm truly sorry for the loss of your friend, however the facts are that your friend was going 120+ mph on the street and the guy selling this bike had absolutely nothing to do with what happened. The guy is not holding a gun to people's heads and forcing them to buy his bikes.

I bought an ex AMA R6 for $1000.00 and turned around and sold it for $2500.00 kept all the spares and made another $1000.00 Does that me a bad person?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    JTRC51 and TLR67 like this.
  11. JeeBus91

I dealt with this dude months before my friend passed...The shady part of that comment was meant to expose, not discourage people that are already not buying his stuff since he claims it has a clean title.
    He’s been trying to off load the bike the the past year.

And yeah, who doesn’t speed every once in a while?
    Street, track.. etc.
    the variables weren’t in his control as he was struck by an idiot that jumped off of his bike as if he was a plane pilot. That could’ve happened anywhere, it just unfortunately happened on our last ride before going home.

12. leemajors

leemajors 404-260-0199

@JeeBus91

1. FIRST OFF CHUMP , THE DUDE DWAYNE ERIC PARKER DIED ON THE BIKE SEPTEMER 4 , 2017 , SPEEDING ON 85.75 AND HIT THE BACK OF A CAR
    2. SECOND IF YOU ASKED ME ABOUT A FRAME I, KNOW I GAVE YOU A PRICE BECAUSE I SELL TONS OF FRAMES CLEAN TITLE (YOU PROBABLY......... NOT PROBABLY!!!!!!!!! ARE MAD BECAUSE I GAVE YOU A PRICE YOU CANT AFFORD) WE CAN TELL BE YOUR COMMENTS CHUMP
    3. THIRD LIKE I SAID DONT WANT YOUR BUSINESS , YOU CANT AFFORD IT (STOP DREAMING ) ABOUT IT , YOUR CRYING ON THE INTERNET ABOUT ME AND WHAT I MAKE ( BITCH SHIT)
    4. FOURTH THE THING THATS GOING TO MAKE U EVEN MADDER CHUMP !!!!! ITS A CLEAN TITLE IN MY NAME !!!!!!! ABOUT TO BE SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND STOP YOUR FUCKING LYING YOU HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH ME ...........#BIGFACTS #LILBOY

13. leemajors

leemajors 404-260-0199

THANK YOU SIR

NEVER DEALT WITH THAT FOOL JESS BEFORE
    BIKE IS A CLEAN TITLE ,, HES JUST MAD

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  14. leemajors

leemajors 404-260-0199

WE HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS SO STOP LYING
    WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I DO AND SELL
    YOU SOUND LIKE A DISGRUNTLE FAN ( ARE U MAD)

HIS NAME WAS DWAYNE ERIC PARKER DECEASED.... DIED ON 85 /75 SPEEDING EXCESSIVE SPEEDING

AND THE NUT CRACKER.......... IS ITS A CLEAN GA TITLE IN MY NAME ( HOMIE)

15. JeeBus91

#bigmad #fuckboi

Why don’t you go ahead and block me on here too.
    Ain’t nothing about me broke, you can pull up on me at the BP anytime you wanna run that cock washer face to face.
    Look for “chapo” i’m not hard to find.

And get your facts straight, the bike hit the car, my friend was ejected and thrown onto the highway.
    And good for you that it’s selling. About time you can make profit off of someone’s tragedy.

16. leemajors

leemajors 404-260-0199

YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCH, WHEN U GET THE BALLS TO MAN UP,,, JUST CALL ME ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!

17. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Well, work will go by quick today... :Pop:

18. leemajors

leemajors 404-260-0199

THIS BITCH CRYING ABOUT MAKING PROFIT OF A TRAGEDY , LIL BOI YOUR GOING TO BE MAD AT THE WORLD THEN ,, LETS SEE COPART, SELLS SHIT OFF OF TRAGEDIES, DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS SELLS ORGANS OFF A TRAGEDY #GTHOF

19. JeeBus91

Next time you steal a bike make sure the original owner isn’t still looking for it on facebook

Fucking dumbass.
    There’s plenty of shit on you.
    Half of atlanta knows who you are and your crooked ways.

I’ll “see you around”. Chump.

Just know you can’t delete whatever you post on here unlike facebook

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]