1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Triumph Daytona 675R - Raleigh, NC

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by DSM Turbos, Apr 13, 2020.

1. DSM Turbos

DSM Turbos Member

2015 675R
    4700 miles
    Raleigh, NC

Full Street Fairings in perfect shape. Currently the Street Fairings are on the bike, but the Armor bodies tail is on, with a LED brake light under mount and license plate bracket. I also have the complete stock tail setup (probably will put it on soon). I also have a full set of Armor bodies track fairings for the bike, that are in great shape (seen in the pics as well)
    -Versah RJL Pads -Power Commander 5 tuned by Max Speed Cycles
    -Hindle full exhaust with carbon muffler -Attack Performance Rear Linkage -Attack Performance Rear Sets -All woodcraft engine covers
    -Renthal Clip Ons -Vortex Levers
    -Spare set of wheels with Gaffer rotors on RS10 tires
    -Rear swing arm Spools -Q4 tires on wheels on the bike
    -R&G Tank Slider -Tank Grips -Spare set of woodcraft rear sets
    -Sprung for a 150 lb rider, but I also have the springs for ~180-200 I

have all the stock parts, exhaust clip ons, etc. A bunch of other spare parts like wheel bearings. I love this bike, the triple motor in it is so smooth, but I have my eyes on a KTM 890R. There are some minor scratches on the tank but overall the bike is in great shape. Let me know if you have any questions on the bike.

Willing to make a deal if you don't want some of the parts, like street fairings, or spare wheels.

$7500 for it all

Attached Files: