1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Triumph 675R - Ready for the Track - $6,900.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by James Gwilliam, Aug 17, 2018.

1. The problem with this bike is it makes you feel invincible. The bike can tuck in under anyone; it just flat out is tuned perfect and hooks to the track. I'm local to NCM in Bowling Green Kentucky and live 10 miles from the track if you're ever around.

5,690 miles - Clean Title

Bike runs flawless. The bike is awesome. Like I said, it sticks like glue and the suspension is perfect. And yes, comes with a new, in the box, K&N oil filter.

I'd like Blue Book price for it...but I'll take $6,900. I'm moving & am a full-time doctoral student + work full time. Sold the hot tub a few days ago...lol. What's next? email: [email protected] or call 270-766-71 (six) (six)

Too much crap to list.........

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    jwray44 likes this.
  2. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Never understood why people post “too much crap to list” after they type out 3+ paragraphs.

mpusch, shakazulu12 and 418 like this.
  3. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

How about listing some of the important stuff?
    Fender eliminator and whatnot.....

IronCactus and Wheel Bearing like this.
  4. It blue books at $10,500. I figure price it to sell before the haters come out and rip you. I think that’s the norm on social media.

5. I'd list all the items, but I bought it from a track coach. It literally has 10 times more stuff than I could list. I don't know jack about it. I change the oil and let people deal with the suspension. To say I ride mid-pack in advanced isn't really fair because it's my home track. I'm a standard Int. rider with no interest in racing or breaking bones at 45 years of age. On a 675 vs. 1000's, I'll lose 10+ bike lengths every straight.