1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 toy hauler hyperlight XLR 27 HFS Jacksonville, Fl

Discussion in 'Other' started by Lavana, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Lavana

Lavana The coming

Barely used 2015 XLR...

After a lot of research I figured this one fit me best; specially with the separated garage. I have a 1 year old and wanted the separation of the toys from the family.

It was kept under a roof most of the time until November 2017. I even built a connection to the home sewer but hey life changes... I am now in Jacksonville and it is kept at a storage facility.

Everything is in good working order except for the right electric awning shock. This will get fixed as soon as I make some phone calls.

Stereo and speakers were upgraded in and out.
    Brand new LG TV UHD 4K 43" installed July 2017.
    1 Pitbull restraint base

Ally Financial is the lien holder. You can send payment directly to them and have them involved so they can send the title to you.

With good credit you can have this for less than $200 a month!

$22,000 come and get it!!!!!!

2. Lavana

Lavana The coming

I have lots of pictures have to figure out a way to easily put them here...

A56E1951-A02E-496B-A374-B81E949940CD.jpeg E9317AEF-BD83-4409-85C8-F1B3507BB738.jpeg C3E0BC42-1CD7-47D2-ABD8-0D53CB512637.jpeg

3. Gmay99

Gmay99 Well-Known Member

Nice setup!! Glws

4. Clayton White

Clayton White Well-Known Member

Very Nice set up does it have a gene or gene hook ups

5. RADAR Magnet

RADAR Magnet Member

Any more pics? How deep is the garage?

6. Lavana

Lavana The coming

No generators. I used my little honda generator the one time I needed it ... I usually pay for power at the track.

7. Lavana

Lavana The coming

I have more pics on my phone... Please send me your number through pm if you are really interested and I can send you some.

Its the version that has the table that can be taken out to have another bed. I will look for the lay out online and post it.

8. Lavana

Lavana The coming

Here is the layout

Attached Files:

9. Lavana

Lavana The coming

Garage is 9 feet deep

10. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Curious, what did you pull it with?

11. Lavana

Lavana The coming

F250

G8rDuc likes this.
  12. Lavana

Lavana The coming

This is back up for sale. It is in Miami now clean title in hand ready for new owner.

$20,000

With good credit you can pay less than $200 a month for this!! Come pick it up.