1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 R6, available as bike only or with spares+extras. Chicago

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Kordyte, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Kordyte

Kordyte Active Member

For sale is my 2015 Yamaha R6 racebike, very competitive and well-set-up machine.

Have raced this in Midwest for the last 2 years, and a round of MotoAmerica Superstock600 in 2017.

The goodies:
    -Motor built to MotoAmerica SSTK600 spec, runs strong. Power commmander, tuned by MD Racing
    -Penske suspension built and maintained by Trackside Suspension and Engineering, top of the line parts with the gas cartridges. Best of the best. Put on the bike last year, with a refreshed shock this year
    -Full graves exhaust
    -Armour bodies bodywork, rashed but a good 10 footer
    -Woodcraft rearsets, clipons, lever guards, shark guard
    -GB racing covers
    -GPR stabilizer
    -Dynojet quickshifter
    -Spare set of Armour bodies, painted classic Yamaha yellow
    -Several extra sprockets

Also has a brand-new clutch, and brake pads with only 2 weekends on them. Price of $7500 is for just the bike.

I have more spares to be included, we can work out a deal depending on what you are looking for.
    -AIM Evo4 datalogging system, I have the logger, the G dash, and sensors for throttle position and brake pressure. Great system, currently on the bike, can remove if you don’t want it
    -BRAND NEW IN CRATE Graves Superstock motor. 0 hours on it, still in crate fresh from Graves, $6000 build originally
    -5 Spare wheels. I have 2 spare fronts and 3 spare rears. All 7 of my R6 wheels are all powder coated matching white

Bike is in perfect running condition. For the Midwest guys, I did 1:10.9 on this bike at Blackhawk, very competitive with lots of podiums and a few wins

$11,000 would take everything I have listed here. We can negotiate if you don't want the whole package. Located near Chicago, depending on where delivery is possible, we can discuss it[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MELK-MAN and Newyork like this.
  2. Alex Yampo

Alex Yampo Well-Known Member

PM sent

3. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Fast bike and good seller. GLWS

4. backho

backho Well-Known Member

Please text some photos
    586 914 4478
    Thanks

5. Michael C

Michael C Active Member

Open to trades per chance?

16 rsv4 rr

Thanks and GLWS!

6. Kordyte

Kordyte Active Member

PM's and texts replied.
    For the RSV4, if it's a straight trade, sure! Otherwise, not interested really, as I'm not in the market for one

7. Dougie

Dougie Well-Known Member

PM sent

8. Kordyte

Kordyte Active Member

Bike is SOLD, thanks

9. drewthere

drewthere Well-Known Member

What about spares?

10. Kordyte

Kordyte Active Member

All sold with it, have no spares left