1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 KTM RC390 cup

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ian022, Aug 15, 2016.

1. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

2015 KTM RC390 cup bike
    Selling my son's cup bike as we are moving up to a 600 next year. This bike did 2 Cup rounds in 2015, 1 cup round in 2016 and a season of club racing - will have 9 rounds in total after this season is over. We had a failure where the primary gear spun on the crank after shearing a woodruff key - consequently the bike is getting an entirely new bottom end. The rebuilt motor will have 2-3 club round on it at the time of the sale. I am including a spare set of wheels and a nice spares package that I will list out below, also a stock ECU so you can add a power commander and tune the bike to get the rest of the power out of it. This bike also has the 2016 RC390 slipper clutch - the entire clutch. The price is solid considering the spares and new bottom end.
    Not pictured - currently has R&G case covers and I have a new unused spare set as well.
    2015 KTM RC390 cup bike
    3 complete sets of bodywork, 1 blue, 1 black and 1 KTM cup set.
    Spares (a bunch of this stuff is new/unused):
    wheels
    520 chain
    gearing 41-46 and spare front sprocket
    clutch plate kit
    bars, pegs, triple clamp, grips
    complete rearset kit from Tyga
    bodywork as above with windscreens and multiple tank covers
    2 sets alternate fork springs
    3 shock springs
    levers
    bar end sliders/leverguards
    fork sliders
    exhaust sliders
    R&G case covers
    2 ignition keys
    stock ECU - cup ECU is included and on bike currently
    KTM front and rear stands
    $7,000
    303-518-4542

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  2. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

3. hrc-108

hrc-108 Member

sent you a pm

4. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

BUMP!

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Nice bike and GLWS. Wish I could drive down and pick it up!

6. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

Thanks, it is a very nice little bike....I'm thinking about keeping it for myself.

7. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

Bump for a new engine build! Bike raced this past weekend with the MRA in Colorado - runs very well, didn't get hot, seems to make good power. Bike will be available for purchase on October 3rd - bottom end of the motor will have 3 rounds on it. PM me offers if you are interested or email me at [email protected]

8. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

No interest? PM or email me an offer!

9. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

bump

10. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

Sean broke his hand racing his MTB so the season is over for us. This bike is available NOW, make me an offer.
    BIG thanks to Steve Midgley photography for the wonderful photos these past two racing seasons.....Steve is truly an artist with a camera.

Attached Files:

11. Peanut37

Peanut37 Peanut

Message sent.

12. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

new price $6,000. This is a great deal for someone looking to race a production class bike.

13. TT2013

TT2013 Well-Known Member

Hi ian022. Can you please tell me the reason for the bottom end build?

14. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's in the ad above. The woodruff key on the crank/primary gear sheared off. This caused the primary gear to spin on the crank and damage it quite badly. The bottom end was rebuilt, new crank assembly - rod, bearings, piston rings, etc. bike runs very well and feels strong.

15. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

Bike only has one round of racing since the bottom end of the motor was rebuilt - 4 races total IIRC.

16. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

17. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

bump - RC390 cup bike with a rebuilt engine (1 round on it) - spares package including stands and spare wheels for 6 grand! This is a great deal on a production class race bike.

18. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

bump - 6 grand for a KTM RC390 cup bike with spares and 1 race on the bottom end.

19. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

Bump!! well sorted production class racebike for sale. 1 round on a new bottom end, lots of spares including wheels and 3 complete sets of bodywork.

20. ian022

ian022 Well-Known Member

Bump!! Bike and spares for 6 grand! only 1 race weekend on the bottom end of the motor - 3 or 4 sprint races.