1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Kawasaki KX100

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by MikeR, Nov 20, 2019.

1. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

Christmas Special!!! Every kid loves a new dirtbike for Christmas....even the big kids! ***$2500*** 2015 Kawasaki KX100. Top end rebuilt with Wiseco ProLite piston. Approximately 7 hours on rebuild and running strong. Water pump impeller shaft seals and gaskets also replaced at time of top end rebuild. Added new since rebuild are: Acerbis handgaurds, Renthal handlebar, ProTaper grips, Boyesen Power Reeds, FMF Shorty slip on exhaust, new air filter, Renthal front and rear sprockets, RK chain. Bike runs and handles great.
    Only thing I can think of that the bike could currently use would be a new kick start lever as it's a little worn and turns back a little further then it would if new. These are cheap and easy to replace. For the right deal, I'd be willing to do it. The lever was this way when i purchased the bike and I've never really had any issue with it so i havent bothered replacing it yet.
    Bike comes with everything pictured. Boots, Helmet, chest/back protector, shin guards, 2 jerseys, 2 pants, enough gaskets for another rebuild, exhaust gaskets, carb jets, float bowl gasket, new bottle of 2 stroke pre mix, performance racing coolant, used extra air filter and the factory muffler. Plus lots of stickers for all the extra horsepower!
    Willing to seperate gear from bike and lower price if gear isn't desired.

Message or comment and I'll send pics of everything. The pics I have on my phone are too large to post.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  2. John Hancock

John Hancock Well-Known Member

What’s your location?

3. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

Sorry! Dry Fork, Va. Roughly half an hour North West of VIR

John Hancock likes this.
  4. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

5. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member