1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Daytona 675 With Spares: Race Ready

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Johnny_Killmore, Jan 7, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Hello all, I took this bike in trade when I sold my sidecar racer, but it looks more and more like we will be getting into flat track, so the Daytona has to go to free up funds. It's located in Las Vegas and we fired it up a few weeks ago to verify all was well (we added fuel stabilizer and had it on a battery tender).

It's ready to go. Just put in fresh fuel and oil. Below is a copy/paste from our Craigslist/ebay listing. A photo gallery is here:

https://johnnykillmore.smugmug.com/Other/n-gS95h/675-for-sale/

For sale is an excellent 2015 Triumph 675 race bike. Well cared for and with a new engine (less than 1,000 street miles and only 2 weekends at the track) this bike is a ready-to-race set up with spares.

The original engine comes with the bike. It began making a noise but hadn't lost power or showed any signs of misfiring, but with a great deal on a near-new engine it was easier to replace than troubleshoot. It is a running engine but the noise hasn't been investigated.

Here is a list of mods and spares:

- Ohlins TTX-GP rear shock (the real one, not the phony Triumph "R" model)
    - Attack Performance linear rear linkage and dogbone
    - K-Tech cartridge kit

- Triumph Race Kit ECU
    - Triumph Race Kit wiring harness
    - Triumph Race Kit SAI delete kit
    - Triumph quick shifter
    - Hindle full exhaust
    - Power Commander 5

- 2017 Yamaha R1 calipers with Ti bolts
    - Vesrah XX brake pads
    - Brembo 19 RCS master cylinder
    - Speigler brake lines
    - Vortex clutch lever
    - Ohlins linear steering damper
    - Motoholders upper fairing stay
    - Renthal clip ons
    - GB Racing/Triumph engine covers
    - Attack reaersets
    - Bike Master lithium battery
    - D.I.D. 520 chain
    - Renthal/Vortex sprockets
    - Samco silicone hoses
    - Driven quick release fuel cap
    - Brake lever guard
    - Stomp Grip tank grips

- New 765 street miles engine

SPARES:

- Old engine, runs but needs to be looked at. I changed it because of a strange vibration that I couldn't pinpoint.
    - Set of tire warmers
    - There are boxes of spares. There should be some stock rearsets, levers, clip-ons, calipers, master cylinder, shock, wiring harness, ECU. I have a couple springs, throttle cables, hoses, a clutch, etc. See pictures for an idea of the spares kit.
    - Bike also comes with detailed records and a few used race slicks suitable for practice and/or track days.

Local delivery possible depending on distance and costs involved. No crating, no meeting your agent, no escrow account BS, just a straight sale.

This bike was a theft recovery so the VIN was destroyed by the thieves. The original VIN is on the stock ECU though. Was bought from a Colorado dealership. Bill of sale from previous owner to me is available for viewing, and you will receive a bill of sale from me. If you want to put it back on the street though you will need to apply for a new VIN. This is being sold as a track-only motorcycle, ready to race. Add fuel and go.

[​IMG]

2. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

Nice. Price?

3. Oh crap, I was going to link the Craigslist ad for that, my bad. Asking $7500.