1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 BMW S1000RR Premium Track Day Package w/ Kendon Trailer

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by RRDude, Jul 20, 2019.

1. RRDude

RRDude Member

Time to move my S1000RR to someone that will get it out of the garage more often than I can.

Asking $15,500 OBO

The bike:
    2015 BMW S1000RR Premium w/ 9521 miles
    -Forged HP wheels
    -Ride Modes Pro
    -Shift Assist Pro (clutchless up/down)
    -Lap timer
    -Dynamic Damping
    -Heated Grips
    -Cruise Control
    -Dunlop Q3s with 1 or 2 more track days in them.

Extras:
    -Armor Bodies plastics in primer (never down)
    -Gilles Tooling adjustable levers
    -R&G Racing bar end sliders/frame sliders/case covers/radiator covers/spools
    -Attack Performance rearsets
    -Akrapovic titanium slip on w/carbon fiber boot guard (+ new extra boot guard)
    -Stompgrip on tank sides
    -Woodcraft dual temp tire warmers
    -Shorai lightweight battery with charger/monitor
    -Pitbull convertible front and (custom height) rear stand.

Trailer:
    Kendon single rail Big Bike Stand Up with upgraded front wheel chock and brand-spanking new LED lights. I have two sets of wheels/tires. The original Kendon chrome rims are on the trailer now. (4.5x13) I also have a set of aluminum (5x13) wheels that I'll throw in. Functionally great, but could use some cosmetic TLC 2-inch ball and 4-pin wiring harness on the hitch. Also has the folding foot stand on the tongue.

Also included:
    Original factory bodywork/headlights/taillight/mirrors/fasteners if you want to return the bike to the street. (Red/White)

Bike and trailer are clean titled and currently registered in CA. Located in the South Bay of Los Angeles.
    To keep things simple, I prefer to sell entire package to single buyer. Will consider separating for the right prices.

This is a turnkey package for track days. Or add a PC5 and go racing! Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

K51000 likes this.
  2. RRDude

RRDude Member

Bump - $15,000

Going to post to CL end of this week.

3. RRDude

RRDude Member

One last bump. Open to offers. CL ad is live in LA area.