1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Yamaha WR450F Supermoto

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Trevor636, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Trevor636

Trevor636 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 2014 Yamaha WR450 supermoto. Bike is NEW with only 8 hours on the clock and around 250miles on it. It still has the nipples on the street and dirt tires, never been off-road. Has best of everything-

Full titanium Yoshimura exhaust with carbon-fiber end cap
    Full carbon-fiber skid plate
    GYTR ECU and GYTR handheld progammer
    GPR series 4 steering stabilizer
    17'' Excel Rims and Talon Hubs combo with 5inch rear wheel
    Steel braided brake lines and large oversize wave rotors
    HID headlight, integrated LED tail light
    K&N air-filter
    New Bark-busters
    New chain and sprockets
    Passenger pegs still in plastic
    Black anodized foot-pegs and axle sliders
    Supermoto front fender.
    High quality custom machined sprocket spacers were made for the front and rear to keep chain away from the big 160 rear tire. Comes with all stock parts and wheels for dirt. Completely derestricted with custom Dyno-tuned map by a reputable shop. Bike makes 48hp to the tire with a very reliable tune on a dyno that typically reads lower than others. Fresh oil change 100miles ago. The WR has the bulletproof yamaha 5 valve head and fuel injection making it more reliable than other 450 models, i know ive had several and my wr models run forever, i had around 18,000 miles on 100% stock motor when i sold my last WR supermoto. Nothing but the best on this bike, all brand new parts. Fully street legal. Call or text at 606-547-7814. Asking 8,800 OBO.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    John Hancock and dirkwellman like this.
  2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

3. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Damn, I wish!! GLWS

4. Trevor636

Price drop 8,500$ OBO.

5. Trevor636

Price drop 8,200$.. there is over 14k $ in this build and bike was only rode 2 times after being completed on gentle brake in rides out though the country.

6. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

606 area code is Kentucky, but you might want to confirm location. Didn't see it anywhere in the listing.

Oh, and that bike is the TITS!

7. Trevor636

Yes Ashland Ky. And thanks i love the bike too i just have 3 other supermotos and dont need 4.

8. Trevor636

Price drop 8,000$

9. Trevor636

Price drop 8,000$

10. Trevor636

Price drop 7,900$

11. Trevor636

Price drop 7,800$. So very much more than this invested, bike is all new just break in miles so it could be dyno tuned after broke in a little.

12. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Man, how is this not sold......such an awesome deal. Really wish I had some extra play money to scoop it up......

13. Trevor636

Thanks ya it really is a great bike the best of all the supermotos i have built. U cant beat the yamaha 5 valve head, so much more reliable than the 4 valve 450s ive had. I just have to sell to build my 690 duke to race lightweight twins this winter.

14. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

I want a sumo but this is just a bit more goodies than i need. GLWS though!

15. Trevor636