1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Triumph Daytona 675R Track / Race Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Jared Bownds, Dec 2, 2016.

1. racer880

racer880 Banned

If they bust your balls Ill buy it back.

2. racer880

racer880 Banned

Although I have 2 new R1 superbikes, Daytona spec R6, Couple Moto 3 bikes and a 2017 R6 incoming. I need another bike lol . Forgot the Dirt track program. Dont sell that bike cheap. Parts on it are a gold mine. Dont part out. Take your time Happy New year bud

3. Jared Bownds

Jared Bownds Well-Known Member

Thanks, T! It was on my list to inform you that I was selling, so I'm glad you noticed. And yeah, you definitely need another bike :). There are a few seriously interested people, I'll let you know how things progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Jared Bownds

Bump. Totally planning to ride this for track days. I'm ready to let it go when someone is interested.

5. Jared Bownds

Bump

6. Jared Bownds

Bump. Bike is still available and prepped for the next season. Oil changed, valves checked. Just a friendly reminder, the price is non-negotiable. Please only contact me if you are interested in the bike, which also means willing to spend 10k or more, depending on where you live (transport). Here is a walk around video of the rash from the low side to satisfy any curiosity:

7. Jared Bownds

Bump