1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 GSXR-750 Anniversary Edition - GA/ATL/N ATL OTP

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by joe3530, Oct 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. joe3530

joe3530 Member

2014 GSXR-750 Anniversary Edition
    Clean GA title. NO trades and CASH ONLY. $7950

17742 miles (real mileage around 15k due to gearing change at around 7k)
    Full Yoshimura R-77D Exhaust System
    Power Commander 5
    Spiegler front brake lines
    Brembo RCS master cylinder
    Vesrah front pads
    GB Racing engine covers
    Driven 520 chain and sprocket kit (-1f +2r)
    K&N air filter
    Fender delete
    Stomp grips
    Swingarm spools
    Frame sliders
    S22 tires with new date code and good life

Bike needs nothing and runs absolutely flawlessly. Moving on as I am honestly bored with it. Comes with extra new front sprocket replacement, oem engine case bolts that were replaced with the gb covers, a separate voodoo exhaust on stock headers in good condition, and both keys. I have receipts for most of the nice parts listed which were purchased brand new in 2020. Bike has never been down. Located in Cumming, GA (North of Atlanta) and can deliver within reason.

Please email me any questions @ [email protected]
    https://imgur.com/a/Ytqd78m <- photos are uploaded here. reach out if you need any more

2. Solo-Six

Solo-Six Well-Known Member

Race bike converted back to street huh

3. joe3530

joe3530 Member

Bike has honestly never seen the track, unless you count blood mountain. Purchased from a casual rider last year when it had 6k miles on it.

4. Solo-Six

I’m not buying it . The brake pads tear up rotors in a racing environment that’s why vesrah pads rule cause they stop on a dime with a fingernail pull . Your rotors would be rashed in 4 to 5k miles

5. Solo-Six

GLWS nice bike I love the GSXR 7fitty

Poorna likes this.
  6. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Might want to take your own advice...

7. Solo-Six

Got me . Your right

8. Solo-Six

However I was calling dude out . They completely changed the subject and went back and forth and had nothing to do with sale . Just saying . But I shouldn’t be all rude , I should be classy and just say glws or say nothing my bad op

JCW likes this.
  9. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

That front tire looks a little suspicious at the edge, would love to see a shot of the rear

10. joe3530

joe3530 Member

It is not a race bike, I have 3 bikes, 2 of which are track only now. I don't even have a race license, yet. Please see https://www.instagram.com/joeyp.94/ if you want to know how I got to the edge of a front tire on the street. I also don't know any guys who race on S22's

Price reduced to 7500$ firm, will keep it if I can't get this. I have not been riding it so wear items are all still good

11. joe3530

joe3530 Member

12. joe3530

joe3530 Member