1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Ducati 899 Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mazdaman90, May 19, 2019.

1. Mazdaman90

Mazdaman90 Active Member

This bike has a clean street title and was broke in on the street for 600 miles before being converted into a track bike. Currently at 5100 miles. Everything on it has been installed at Ducati Omaha by the Master Technician to increase the performance attributes of the 899 Panigale. No expense was spared in the effort to trim weight and increase power as well as improve handling. Only Top-Shelf components were used and include; Ohlins TTX GP rear shock & Gas Charged TTX 25 fork cartridge kit, Ohlins adjustable steering damper, Ducabike shock pivot, Sato ride height adjuster, 520 chain conversion, Carrozzeria Forged Aluminum wheels, Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch, 1199 Panigale generator/clutch cover, Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust, MWR Fairing stay + Air Filter, Rapid Bike Evo Fuel Controller, BSD Blip Box Pro (for clutchless up and downshifts), Woodcraft rearsets, BSD Race switches, RCS Master Cylinders on the brake & clutch, R & G Clutch Cover, Motoholders racing subframe. A Shorai lithium-ion battery was installed as well as the DP fuel cap, DP Carbon front and rear mudgaurds were installed along with Aruba.it replica race bodywork to complete the build. This 899 Panigale has been thoroughly cared for it's whole life and was maintained fanatically.Less than 100 miles on fork, shock, and steering damper rebuild from a Ohlins master certified tech. Clean title in hand. As you can see this 899 Panigale has everything needed for insurmountable super-mid performance and is ready for you to take it straight to the track! Two sets of new SC2 slicks are also available with purchase for 700. Bike is located in Nebraska so I would be accommodating regarding shipping.

Attached Files:

sportbike34 and jrsamples like this.
  2. raven433

raven433 Old and Slow

Maybe I overlooked it but I do not see a price.....

3. Mazdaman90

Mazdaman90 Active Member

My bad. 12k.

4. Mazdaman90

Mazdaman90 Active Member

Price reduced to 10k.

5. tigerblade

tigerblade Mostly Titanium

Remember seeing this one at RPM for sale. Did you buy it last year or year before?

6. Mazdaman90

Mazdaman90 Active Member

Bought it last summer. Dumped a ton of money into it then decided I would be better off with a 300 track bike and a multi for the street.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  7. Gabriel Solms

Gabriel Solms Well-Known Member

Born on date of SC2s? Thanks

8. Mazdaman90

Mazdaman90 Active Member

I'll have to get back to you later today to give an exact date. I bought them in May so I would guestimate early 2019.

9. xxaarraa

xxaarraa Well-Known Member

I find the date codes on tires is overblown - a lot of drama is made of around manufacture dates than is actually warranted. As long as they were stored right, 99% of non-pro guys will never be able to tell the difference between a two year old tire and a 2 month old tire.

Lavana likes this.
  10. Gabriel Solms

Gabriel Solms Well-Known Member

Ok...still need to know the born on date. Maybe tires are 4 or 6 years old.

11. leemer628

leemer628 Well-Known Member

PM sent

12. Tj Hunter

Tj Hunter Well-Known Member

PM sent

13. Mazdaman90

Mazdaman90 Active Member