1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 BMW S1000RR parts for sale

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by BMW42, May 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. BMW42

BMW42 Member

I will be at Road Atlanta this Saturday June 1st, and I will have these if you would like to buy them. Please notify me before Saturday morning if you are interested so I can bring them with me.

OEM rearsets
    OEM levers (brake and throttle side)
    OEM steering damper
    OEM oil drain plug and oil fill plug
    Vortex Rear Spools
    ThrottleMeister Heavy Bar Ends (non cruise control)

2. gpbikes

gpbikes Well-Known Member

do you have the passenger pegs?

3. BMW42

BMW42 Member

Hey. No, sorry, I do not have the passenger pegs. Just the rider's.

4. SwiftTone

SwiftTone Member

Interested in the rearsets. Do you have photos of them? How much shipped to 02062. Thanks!

5. BMW42

BMW42 Member

Hi. I do still have the rearsets. I am at work, so I can't take pictures of them right now. I can take pics tonight or tomorrow. I have no idea how much shipping is. If you make a good enough offer, I will just pay for the shipping myself.
    For reference, you can go to the bikebandit website for OEM cost for the parts, and make me an offer. 2014 BMW S1000RR>Frame and footrest>OEM Parts>Footrest, front, and Brake pedal.
    https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/2014-bmw-s1000rr/o/m155699#sch804857

Thanks.

6. BMW42

BMW42 Member

Addendum: They are completely unused. I had them removed and Vortex rearsets installed before I took delivery of the bike brand new.

7. SwiftTone

SwiftTone Member

what is your asking price?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

8. BMW42

BMW42 Member

FedEx Express Saver (3-4 days) for a 10 pound shipment in a box from 30097 to 02062 is $45.41.
    The total cost of the rearsets and brake lever from the bikebandit website is around $900.00. I can ship them to you for $350.00 and I will pay shipping.
    I don't know if you need every single part listed on bikebandit to fit your needs. But let me know.