1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 MV Agusta F3 675 EAS

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by xtianvtwin, May 24, 2019.

1. xtianvtwin

xtianvtwin Well-Known Member

2013 MV Agusta F3 675
    Salvaged rebuild-able title
    20245 miles

Basically, stock with the exception of the following:
    R&G bar ends
    Integrated taillight
    Folding toe pegs
    EK gold chain
    Superlite sprockets

I bought the bike with the plan to convert it into a track only but was able to acquire a similar bike already track prepped so this one has to go. As per previous owner the bike suffered minor cosmetic damage on the right side due to a car accidentally backing up and hitting the bike. Insurance totaled it due to the of the cost of parts and labor to repair. i have the documents from the previous owner (insurance company repair estimate & Massachusetts salvaged title). please refer to the pics for the damages mentioned. thanks for looking! This can be a good candidate to convert into a Trackbike. Asking $5500
    Vin# ZCGGEGLU8DV001319

Attached Files:

2. BROsiah

BROsiah Well-Known Member

any trades

3. gabriel waitman

gabriel waitman Well-Known Member

4. Theducman772

Theducman772 Member

Bike still available and location?? Are you in New England?

5. TheRealFox

TheRealFox Well-Known Member

I'm interested, However our stock settlement won't be for 45-180 days from our company sale :(
    I race a Daytona 675R in Portland, only because I couldn't afford one of these at the time, but need a street bike I can track on down here! GREAT price, wish I had it in my hand today :( I do have one of my competition rifles for sale, but who knows how long that will take?!

6. Alexfpg

Alexfpg Member

Where is the bike located? My phone is 216 482 6787. I'm into your bike. Call me. Thanks

7. xtianvtwin

xtianvtwin Well-Known Member

Sold..... thanks for looking.