1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Mazda Speed3

Discussion in 'Other' started by SpeedyRican916, Feb 22, 2016.

1. SpeedyRican916

SpeedyRican916 Well-Known Member

43,000 miles.
    CP-e Short intake, CP-e Stage 1 RMM, Motegi 18" wheels, JBR short shifter plate, red calipers, I think that's it. About 2,500 miles on the wheels and tires. Tech package(adaptive headlights, HIDs, keyless entry and start, etc). Oil changes have been done almost at an OCD level. I got all the carpets/seats shampooed today.

Selling because I want to get back to track days/racing. Don't have the need for the monthly expenses of owning this car.

Willing to send more pictures, or FaceTime or whatever you want so you can see more of the car. Im willing to negotiate; I priced the car at the low end of what I saw other same/similar cars at. Would go lower if you want to put on the stock wheels back on. I still have them. One of the wheels is badly rashed, though. I got a quote to get it repaired for about $180 iirc. The stock wheels are the dark grey ones, not the silver ones that the 2010-12 have.

Atlanta area.

Oh, I still owe a little on the car. So, I would need to pay off the car with the money you give me, then send you the title when I receive it. Don't be a dick, get over it. We'll do a bill of sale, calm down.

2. SpeedyRican916

Um, I can't upload the pictures. I'll email you some, or whatever. Its a white speed3.

3. Blorton

Blorton Active Member

Price?

4. SpeedyRican916