1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Kawi ZX10R F/S (built by Jeremy Toye) Pckg Deal $10.8k

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by KK352, Feb 23, 2016.

1. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member

2013 ZX10R Race Bike built by Jeremy Toye of Lee's Cycle
    Makes ~190 hp & 85 ftlb

Special Goodies
    - Kit harness
    - Kit ECU
    - Custom mapping by Jeremy Toye of Lee's Cycle (for U4 & pump gas)
    - Also has a pit speed limiter as part of the mapping
    - Sick traction control program installed
    - JRi shock with one extra spring - Sport & Road Racing | JRi Shocks
    - GP cartridges with extra springs - KFG Racing Your Full Service Performance Factory! Motorcycle race and street service in Auburn, Washington, Seattle, Tacoma, Kent, Bellevue, Covington
    - Rear link (made by Jeremy)
    - Ohlins steering damper
    - Graves progressive throttle tube (quick turn, only better)
    Graves Motorsports R1 R6 Progressive Throttle Tube
    - HM quick shifter (hella expensive Euro part bcuz the Kawi gearbox is too clunky for the normal Power commander/Bazzaz/etc QS to work reliably; per Jeremy when I asked why I needed a $300 quick shifter. It works hella good though [​IMG]
    HM Quickshifter ? Product Categories ? HM Quickshifters
    - Super trick swing arm mods - I'll give details to serious buyers - but this mod that Jeremy did is what makes this ZX10 standout. Jeremy spent years developing the ZX (you can find his articles in RRW detailing the experiments). This mod helps the chassis handle profoundly better than a stock swing arm.

Race Basics
    - Sharkskinz body work with prof paint job
    - Extra upper and tail section
    - Extra set of wheels (fully equipped)
    - Extra windscreen
    - Enforced case covers
    - Graves clip ons - Graves Motorsports 50mm Clip-on Motorcycle Handlebars
    - Full Graves Ti exhaust - Street Bike Parts`Sportbike Exhausts`Yamaha R1`R6 Parts`Suzuki GSXR Parts`Honda CBR Parts`Motorcycle Race Parts`Yamaha Racing` Dynojet Power Commander`
    - Vortex rear sets
    - 520 chain with Vortex sprockets
    - Steel braided brake lines in front (not rear)
    - Fancy, expensive brake pads that are hella good (but I can't recall the brand right now lol)

I still have ALL the street equipment - literally EVERYTHING except the stock steering damper. From the license plate mudflap to the exhaust to the stock wiring harness.

No longer street registered; currently on PNO (Planned Non-OP)

History
    - Purchased new Oct 2012
    - Has a little over 2k miles on it
    - Been down twice - minimal damage (cosmetic).
    - All four rims are straight and undamaged.
    - Measured by Lenny Albin - frame is straight and good condition.
    - Well maintained - oil changes every race weekend.
    - Calipers cleaned every few weekends.
    - New clutch installed in January 2015
    - Lots of notes in my notebook that details maintenance history, modifications and set up details for various tracks.

I may sell a few spare parts separately & the price will be adjusted accordingly.

Krystyna Kubran
    kkubran at gmail

After 2 seasons, it's got some wear & tear, but it's not too far off from this first race pic by Joe Salas of 4theRiders - poster by Joe too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member

By selling the whole package; you, the lucky buyer, could sell off all the spares & street stuff you want to recoup at a minimum $1-$2k! The wheels and street equipment alone is worth a couple grand. The street body work was used when I broke in the engine on the race track. It is literallyin perfect condition. I removed several pieces prior to breaking in the engine; and many have only the 1 mile from the dealer ride.
    I taped up leading edges to prevent any chips from following others around the track.

You can buy a FULLY PREPPED race bike; built by a guy who's done development work for the last 4 years on a ZX-10R, has won numerous races on it; for a little less than the price of a brand new street bike AND you have approx $2k worth of items you could sell off.

A few details about the man who built this bike:
    Jeremy Toye Wins Pikes Peak by being the only bike under 10 min; and wins the Rookie award since it was his first time doing the race.
    http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...north-america/

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...al-hill-climb/

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...al-hill-climb/

3. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

any internal motor work done? great build, great price, shouldn't last long. believe me, if we could find a reasonable shipper, I would be trying to get this to Michigan. Ski

4. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member

No motor work, completely stock. Sick Graves exhaust, sick mapping by JT & it's HELLA fast, just ask the dudes I raced against ;)

5. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member

WHEELS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

6. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member

My apologies, I was in a bad moto crash on Friday, on the street. Thankfully, it was low speed (just through an intersection) but still broken ribs & vertebrae in the upper portion of my back.

Please bear with me as my responses are a little slow for the foreseeable future.

7. wsmc 589

wsmc 589 Well-Known Member

Get better. Toye's shop builds fast/reliable bikes.

8. Roni

Roni Banned

hi do you have?

9. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member

Yes, the bike is still for sale.

10. Jose Revelo

Jose Revelo Banned

Hi I have a friend out of the country, he
    want to buy this bike, I am in California, Riverside area and want to know if the bike is here in CA.

11. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member

Yup! I'm in Carson/Torrance area - just a few miles west of Long Beach.

12. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member