1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Race Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by PilotGrant, Aug 16, 2022.

1. PilotGrant

PilotGrant Well-Known Member

For sale:
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
    Price: $2999

Clean title and VIN

Two-owner race-prepped Kawasaki Ninja 300 with many modifications.
    Many of the miles of this bike were spent as a commuter with the first owner. It was converted to a track-only bike around 2015.
    The original owner raced this bike for a few years, then sold it to me in 2018 before racing with MotoAmerica and moving to 650's.
    I have used it on various track days and races in the CCS expert division. I stopped riding on the track during COVID, and it's time to sell this bike so someone can continue riding it properly.

The bodywork is scrappy, but everything on the bike works well.
    I just rode it around the block before posting to confirm everything feels good.

I have a pile of new race parts that can go with the bike, as well (tires, wheels, spare parts, etc). The price listed is just for the bike and itemized list below, additional parts will be for an additional cost.

Track bodywork
    Fork cartridge inserts tuned for 150lb rider
    Ohlins GSXR rear shock
    Yoshimura Exhaust
    Vortex rearsets
    Clipons
    Adjustable levers
    Swingarm spools
    SS brake lines
    Brake pads
    Sprockets

More pictures and information available on the cycletrader posting: https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2013-Kawasaki-NINJA+300+ABS-5022672768

Text me at 717 599 8844

[​IMG]

2. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

Still for sale?

3. PilotGrant

Sale is pending

4. PilotGrant