1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Ducati Multistrada S GranTourismo - $8,500 NY

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by opinion914, Jul 1, 2019.

1. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

2013 Ducati Multistrada S GrandTourismo in great shape. Needs nothing. Ready to travel cross-country? Load up the side and top luggage, switch the electronics to the "Touring" option and enjoy. Want to do a trackday? Remove said luggage, switch her to "Sport" and enjoy. There are also "Enduro" and "Urban" settings if that's your thing. That's the beauty of the bike. Also great for 2-up for those lucky enough to have a partner whom shares your passion. It's capable of anything. This model has the Skyhook active suspension, ABS and Traction Control and are all individually adjustable. Also had heated grips, larger side and top luggage and driving lights, all from the factory. This bike is unmolested and 100% factory. Services up to date. Only selling to make room in Garage. Ducati Panigale 1199s trackbike available as well. Will trade for the right Streetfighter 1098s.

Link to an in-depth review but if you're on the Beeb, you know what this bike is....

https://www.topspeed.com/motorcycle...-multistrada-1200-s-granturismo-ar138378.html

Attached Files:

2. opinion914

Bump.
    New tires...

3. opinion914

Gulp... $7500 for WERA peeps. (Won't check for your current license).
    Really can't do lower. Really fun bike.
    Kevin

4. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Jeez! You’re willing to take a beating on the thing. That bike’s too good to let go of, for so little.

5. Tj Hunter

Tj Hunter Well-Known Member

I owned a 2011 that was on the market for over 1 year with about 3 people that contacted me at that time (2011 S touring with 20K miles, all upgrades and all service done trying to get $6500 for it). Sadly the buyers in the bike market are moving to newer and lower cc's. The used market is the craziest Ive seen for buying and selling bikes in 20 years.

ducnut likes this.
  6. opinion914

You may have something with the smaller bikes thought. Same reasoning probably caused CCS to chop the Supertwins class (after I prepped my Panigale for upcoming season). 300 class was growing and growing.
    Personally, I ♡ torque too much and knowing I need ro respect the twisty bit in my right hand. Just hope I'm not alone in these feelings.

K

ducnut likes this.
  7. JCO

JCO New Member

Miles?

8. Tj Hunter

Tj Hunter Well-Known Member

Looks like 35000 from the pic of the dash.

I know what you mean about the twins, I am trying to sell my street pani to get an 899 to race. I love twins WAY too much!

9. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I’m kind of in the same boat. I have ‘15 Tiger 800XCx, with all the additions, suspension done, two sets of tires, etc, and no real interest at $8500, though, I haven’t aggressively marketed it. But, I’ve had a bunch of health issues and muscle atrophy, so looking at a Versys X-300 or XT250. Watching the market on ADVRider shows a lot bikes turning (AT’s, GS’s, big KTM’s, etc), but, not Tigers. I’m just going to keep the thing, because it’s too good of bike to take a beating on.

10. opinion914

$7000 and a box of munchkins. Mostly chocolate please.

11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Beautiful bike for a song... wish I could take all these in... kindof like a bike orphanage.

12. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Oh man, really like that color scheme. A Multi is on my radar for my next scoot, I’ll have to do some research on the GT version. Where in NY are you?

13. opinion914

Goshen. Near Bear Mtn. area. It has all the bells and whistles of the other models (Skyhook, TC, ABS, adjustable modes, etc.) plus larger detachable luggage, larger adjustable windshield, heated grips, etc.
    Not selling it because it needs work nor is it beat. Putting my Panigale racebike on the street and now have an Electra for 2-up duty.
    K

14. opinion914

Buy Me !