1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Special Edition

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by nd4spd, Oct 14, 2019.

1. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

7620 miles
    Currently wearing Michelin EVO slicks with 1 slow intermediate track day on them
    Has all of the electronics goodies with traction control, abs, wheelie control, launch control, quick upshift, etc. Several carbon fiber bits, as well. The Special Edition is a different color scheme with the Italian flag stripe down the leading edge of the side fairings.

Gas tank has some light scratches on it that I will try and buff out and the front wheel ABS encoder and brake rotor bolts have some surface rust on them that I will also try and clean up. Rust is due to previous owner residing in San Diego as best as I can tell. The rest of the bike is clean.

I have all of the street stuff for it including the rear fender/plate assembly, mirrors, passenger pegs and seat.

Mods:
    Arrow slip-on
    ECU has been flashed with the Race map
    LED headlight bulbs
    Front turn signals integrated into headlights
    Rizoma rear turn signals
    R&G frame & axle sliders (front and rear)
    G&B engine cover
    Shorai Lithium Ion Battery
    Evotech fender eliminator

The previous owner told me that the forks have upgraded cartridges but I have no documentation on this. I had planned on sending the forks off to Thermosman this winter for an oil change and verification of the upgraded cartridges. As well as the suspension works I have no reason to believe that this isn't accurate.

Along with the street stuff I mentioned above, it will come with a spare air filter and a set of front brake pads. Current brake pads have plenty of life left.

Clean title, have both keys but no owner's manual. I have to assume that if I had the owner's manual it wouldn't be more than a pamphlet with a picture of a hand twisting the throttle and a caption that reads "Twist right grip to go faster".

The only issue that I'm aware of with the bike is that on downshifts the shifter doesn't always rebound to its normal position. I believe the clutch cover has to come off and the little prongs that move inside need to be straightened. Depending on how quickly it sells I will also try to address this prior to the sale. I don't know if/when the valves were last checked and that's not something I can get into at this time so it would be up to the buyer.

Bike is located in SC. Delivery can be arranged within the state. Will work with your shipper, otherwise.

Asking $10,500, not looking to trade for anything at this time other than cash.

Attached Files:

irwnn likes this.
  2. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

Bump. $9500 OBO (be reasonable)

Mileage has gone up by about 100 miles, have done another track day since.

3. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

Bump. $8700 OBRO

8,807 miles, street Michelins installed. Will include slicks, they still have life left in them.

4. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Seller is an outstanding dude, and the bike is fantastic. Whoever buys this will be very happy!

nd4spd likes this.
  5. 3LiterHeater

3LiterHeater Member

I am shocked this hasn't sold at that price.

I paid 7700 for a 10 RSV4 with about 5k miles on it.

To pay a few bucks more for APRC, Special Edition. The updated engine (for those that think its just a 4hp change, Its much more extensive internal changes and they are a fair deal more reliable on track at least).

This is a freakin steal. Gorgeous bike and good luck with the sale.

nd4spd and bwhip like this.
  6. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

Thanks. It's the best bike I've ever owned.

R T-Rex likes this.
  7. Spray Bomb

Spray Bomb Active Member

It does look like it’s got upgraded Ohlins carts in it(likely nix30). Factory versions have blue preload adjusters.

nd4spd likes this.
  8. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

9. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Still available?

10. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

11. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

12. Brad Strange

Brad Strange 2wheelsonly

Bike still for sale? Were you able to address the shift lever issue?

13. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

Still for sale. I've not had a chance to address the shift lever. I bought the replacement gasket for the case but that's as far as I've gotten. I'm getting ready to take it up to the dealer in Charlotte to put it on consignment so if you're interested let me know before I do that this weekend.

14. Brad Strange

Brad Strange 2wheelsonly

Looks like a nice bike and I'm sure it sounds fantastic, but dont hold up the dealer plans. It would be a bit before I could arrange to come take a look at it.

Good luck.

nd4spd likes this.
  15. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

Bike is now on consignment at Team Charlotte Motorsports

16. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

Sold.