1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Aprilia RSV4 APRC

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by sbk1198, Oct 11, 2019.

1. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Can you google this for me?
    What kind of valve system/adjusters to those motors have? Like a Duc?
    Does it have the street legal lights/harness?

2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I'm really not sure on that, I'm not sure how it is on the Ducatis either. You can probably find out all that info on the AF1 aprilia forum.

No, I don't have any street parts for it. Got it as a race bike.

3. sbk1198

Bump! Season's starting at some tracks.

4. sbk1198

One last bump before I'm gonna part it out!

jd41 likes this.
  5. tigerblade

tigerblade Mostly Titanium

I bet if you rattle canned it a solid color you'd sell it in a week. :Poke::D

6. Tj Hunter

Tj Hunter Well-Known Member

I was actually wondering that myself, why hasnt this sold? If it weren't on the other side of the nation, and really don't want to deal with shipping, I have had my eye on this for a WHILE!

7. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Go for it.. go for it !!! :p

8. sbk1198

Not sure. When I bought it, I jumped on it right away. Thought I got it for a good price. I'm surprised that I haven't had much interest at all. There are a couple of guys that have expressed some interest in the last week or so, but one has to sell his bike first, and the other one I'm not convinced he'd buy it anyway since he already has an R1 track bike.

The paint is really the only issue with it cuz the red is bleeding through the yellow. But fairings can always be easily painted over...just don't make the same mistake as the previous painter I guess lol Shipping across country would probably be pretty expensive, but can be done. I have shipped the last bike I sold to Kansas and that was about $500 if I recall correctly. I'd imagine at least $800 to West Coast.