1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Yamaha R6 - Race/Track Bike - Utah

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by James Krstich, Sep 18, 2019.

1. James Krstich

James Krstich Well-Known Member

$4,250 firm - bill of sale only, title status unknown. I have all the paper work from previous owner who purchased the bike from Imperial in Denver. Tuning work and shock service performed at MotoStation in Utah.

Located in the Salt Lake City, UT area. Willing to deliver to Denver, Bozeman, Boise, Reno, Vegas (about 500 miles) for the cost of fuel. I will also be in the Orange County, CA area from 9/27/19 - 9/29/19 and could work out delivery at that time as well.

I raced this bike for two partial seasons (2018 - R4,5,6) / 2019 - R1,2) at UMC. Bike was a crashed street bike that the previous owner converted but never raced. The bike runs and rides great! I'm pausing my racing to focus on family and some financial goals.

23,748 miles shown, I believe dash was replaced, valves checked last season, all in spec, runs strong (121HP on MR12). I've run pump gas (Ethanol Free Premium) both seasons.

Bike has been recently serviced: Oil (Blud PRO SERIES 15W50) and filter (Hiflo), OEM clutch, chain and sprockets.

Here is what is included:

• OEM forks serviced 2018, Penske rear shock serviced 2019
    • Full Akropovic Exhaust
    • Dino jet power commander
    • Quick shifter
    • Vortex rear sets
    • Decent bodywork
    • Shark guard
    • Brake protector
    • Vortex EK 3D chain and sprockets
    • SS brake lines
    • Braking rotors
    • PSR damper
    • Rear brake return spring
    • Woodcraft sliders
    • Fully wired, ready to race

Spares include:
    • Pirelli SC2 rear tire (new)
    • PSR steering damper (new)
    • OEM clutch boss (new)
    • additional sprockets and chains
    I also have a spare set of wheels (black) with rotors and mounted rains, that I will sell for $400.

Hit me up if you have questions: James (801) 637-5478

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. James Krstich

3. James Krstich