1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Yamaha R6 *2,687 miles* Track or Parts NO TITLE $3,950 - NJ

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SJGRISI, May 7, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry but I want people to be aware. It sucks for you but you bought a bike from one person and they technically did not own it. You really should find out who does and look into getting the title because as of right now it's not your motorcycle. You got screwed for sure and I don't think that screwing should be passed on to another person.

Vinny337 likes this.
  2. SJGRISI

SJGRISI Member

Mongo - just delete the post. I'm not interested continuing responding to legal advice. There are many bikes at the track with no title for various reasons (many probably similar to this). The bike is perfect, no issues and would make a great track bike for those not concerned with registration. If you are concerned, I understand. It's definitely not ideal. PLEASE DELETE, I will sell elsewhere or keep as originally planned.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. Not going to delete it. You're trying to sell a bike owned by the lien holder, it is not yours, per your own words. People should know this no matter where you try to sell it.

As for legal advice, you should have gotten some before you bought the bike....

motion, Mran556 and Arioch like this.
  4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yep... What Mongo said. Don't worry though, someone will buy it from you and they won't care. But Things like this post, leave a paper trail.

5. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

OP maybe you can conmtact the bank and see if they will settle the loan and remove the lein from the title?

Just spitballing..

Arioch likes this.
  6. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

Or even worse after you bought it , the original owner reports it stolen at a later date and collects the insurance money on top of what you paid him

cajun636 likes this.
  7. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

This is what I'm thinking too. I feel bad for the OP, but just take it as a learning experience :(

8. SJGRISI

SJGRISI Member

BIKE SOLD! Thanks to all for creating awareness and keeping this post at the top for me. Ride safe!

CBRRacer07 and kman37 like this.
  9. Santino Cabella

Santino Cabella Well-Known Member

still available?

10. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

11. MJsaurus

MJsaurus Well-Known Member

Damn I woulda drove down tomorrow and picked this up. Fuck lol

12. Adam Gregory

Adam Gregory Active Member

Still have this bike ?