1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 12, 2011.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

:beer:

I'm with ya bro, but that's what happens when we live where we do. I'm looking forward to going to alot of tracks that are new to me.

Can you say ROAD TRIP!

2. Chip

Chip Registered

:D

3. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

Haha can you say CAR POOL??? Maybe :)

Btw, you never came and rode the CB, still have it :cool:

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I asked before and couldn't find the response... Will HWTSB be on the National Schedule or will it remain just a regional platform for now?

5. Shady

Shady Well-Known Member

Thanks for the Feb. and Nov. Vegas rounds...been hoping for some gap-fillers for awhile :up:

6. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

Couldn't have said it better myself.

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Is Pirelli not sponsoring the regionals anymore?

8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

instead of ditching mid central.. would it have made any sense to keep it and N florida instead of a spread out SE region?

9. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Or just keeping it as a sub series with fewer rounds; how is it any different than North Florida being a subset of the Southeast?

I swear I'm not complaining, I am just curious why it's different. Thank you for getting the schedule out for us even if the details aren't finalized. :up:

10. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Looks like I will just rock out a weird ass schedule and race when I have money as usual. lol

Damn WERA loves Tally...

No Nashville :(
    Sorry to see so few sponsors at the bottom of that page.

11. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

I would contact them. My friends daughter kart races and he has talked with the new owners several times. Says they are great people so its definitely worth a shot.

12. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Just a thought but doing the national week before or week after would have made alot more sense.

13. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Should add couple more on this side of country so we are even :D

14. shakenbake

shakenbake Looking for my Burrow Owl

The NC looks interesting, I might just have to come out of retirement. The GNF is at Barber, right? That sounds very cool.

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I like it. So far I'm in for:
    Tally- Jan
    Tally- Feb
    Barber- May
    Road Atl- Jun
    NOLA- Jun/Jul
    Tally-Aug
    Maybe Road Atl - Oct
    GNF

16. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

Looks pretty good.

17. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

now I've heard it all

18. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

As you said it is what it is, fewer vintage races should = larger vintage grids. I wish there was something to fill the almost 3 month gap between the Feb Tally and May Barber

For the Saturday vintage class championships, given there are only 4 rounds in most regions, make one round in each region a double points race, Cycle Jam to help draw racers if vintage is on Thursday? then make it best 5 finishes instead of best 6 for the championship?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  19. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

a couple more rounds at Tally and it could be it's own region. :D

20. joec

joec brace yourself

who are you???

:Poke:

miss seeing you around ab.

im happy to see nelson on the schedule. but 4 races is sorta meh. but at least they are all at cool tracks!

good luck to everyone doing the doubles. thats exciting for you guys for sure.