1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 12, 2011.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Just curious, but since Cyclejam is June 7-10 for all but NC region, who are you going to have running the Blackhawk weekend?

thanks and thanks for getting the schedule out, looking forward to 2012.

MAS

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Schedule looks great Sean. Yall have done some good work. Looks like it should be a fun affordable year. God allowing my heart is healing well and Im feeling healthy so Im hoping to make a come back at RRR in March.
    CANT WAIT!!!:beer:
    Merry Christmas to everyone on the General Thread side of things.:D

3. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Hate to say it, but the endurance schedule sucks. With one round at Miller, its a three race series for most folks, with two at the same track?? With the GNF round gone it'll be taking a further hit. I know we'ver heard all the stuff about how its a money loser etc. etc., but I thought there were going to be four east cost races?

4. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

I LIKE!

5. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

I really hate there is no mid-central region even if it was a "made up" region out of part of the southeast schedule. There is no way living in Kentucky I can afford the travel to make all the southeast rounds especially with all the trips to Roebling then adding in Jennings and NOLA. I'll still make a few rounds here and there but no incentive to go to rounds at tracks I don't really like.

6. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

While I agree, what we got is better than the complete de-assing of it we were up against I think.

7. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

any idea if BeaveRun will allow us to dump trailers there for 2 weeks? Ive never been to Nelson or BeaveRun but i'd hate to tow my trailer that far twice in 2 weeks

8. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Whats going on in the Mid Atlantic? That's not a jab at the schedule, just wondering why.

9. GA_SVS

GA_SVS Define "normal"

:stupid:

10. ethridge72

ethridge72 Well-Known Member

11. helicopter99

helicopter99 Well-Known Member

In for a whole season in the North Central. Will be my first time racing with WERA since 1994. Pretty excited.

12. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Looks like North Central is calling my name this coming season!

13. John LegionST

John LegionST Well-Known Member

January Tally... Game on!!!

I think the schedule for us in the SE looks great. There's even a break in Sept where maybe I'll be lucky enough to go race at the track where I did my first track day, BeaveRun!!!

14. I know how you feel. Jennings and NOLA are both 10-11hrs away.

Geographically speaking, im really closer to more of the Northern tracks, i just like the weather in the South and know the interstates and tracks.

15. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

You need to come play @ Summit - good times :up:

16. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

Living 8+ hours from everything sucks. Looks like I will be just picking and choosing events from the north and south...

17. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Werd. :up:

18. Chip

Chip Registered

I dig it......I'll send bikes and riders!

19. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I'm psyche about your program. :up:

20. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Can you send me some stickers?

-steve