1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 R1 Race bike for sale.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by calvin669, Oct 23, 2015.

1. calvin669

calvin669 Well-Known Member

2. calvin669

3. Hey boss I know you weren't gonna part it out but that may be your best bet as of now

4. calvin669

Can't do it. Don't have the time. If I did I would and return it to stock. I'd make more money off it lol

5. calvin669

upsy daisy

6. cmra340

cmra340 Well-Known Member

I can pick up a new 2015 R1 for 13500. If you want this to move the price should be in the 8-9k range.

7. calvin669

Considering a stock bike would sell at 9500 all day.. and this has about 8k worth of upgrades. I think not

8. calvin669

9. thedon221

thedon221 Well-Known Member

False

10. calvin669

True chump. Go find somewhere else to take your unwanted opinion. Just because you can't have a bike over 5k doesn't give you the right to start badmouthing others.
    What are you 15?
    Thought this was a place for adults

11. 418

418 Expert #59

If you're not interested in buying his bike STFU already.

calvin669 likes this.
  12. calvin669

Who cares what you think it's worth? How is your wrong opinion somehow value added to my thread?
    Seriously,..it's childish. You can feel however you please. But I know what an 1800 mile bike is worth with over 8k worth of addons. Someone can easily save 5k if they're looking to build the same bike. This bike has some of the best equipment money can buy..not some bullshit addons someone threw on and tried to hype up it's value.

Of course my inbox isn't full.. because there are very few people who have this type of money kicking around to spend on a track bike. I'm well aware of that. You obviously being one of them.

So again... please spare me and everyone else your opiniated rhetoric. There was just no need for it man.

13. thedon221

Actually you won't understand, comments deleted, glws

14. cmra340

cmra340 Well-Known Member

Dude. Just trying to be helpful as you have been "Ttt" for a while. I had a 2009 R1 and purchased it in 2009 with some race add-ons for around 11k. That was 7 years ago.

15. thedon221

bro I tried helping and he and his buddy lost his shit, obviously we ate simply to poor to buy his bike and hating on him, don't waste your time.

16. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

I just don't recall him asking for help or opinions on what others think it should be listed at.... if you are interested, buy it. If not or think hes out of his mind, than just move on and don't comment. This isn't a help wanted ad.

TZ750D and 418 like this.