1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 GSXR 1000 Race Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jeffrop, Nov 6, 2020.

1. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

For sale is my 2012 GSXR 1000 race bike. The bike has all the usual race goodies on it: Ohlins 30mm fork cartridges, Ohlins TTX shock, Yoshimura full race system w/Carbon can, Bazzaz Z-FI Traction control/fuel management w/quick shifter and auto tune., Ohlins steering damper, Brembo T-drive front rotors, Brembo 19x20 master cylinder, MotionPro quick turn throttle assembly, CRG clutch lever, Goodridge stainless brake lines, Armour bodies race bodywork w/automotive paint (black basecoat/clear), zero gravity windscreen, Woodcraft engine covers, Woodcraft clipons, Vortexracing rearsets w/spring loaded shift/brake pegs, Vortexracing fuel cap/base, Lightweight lithium battery, Fast Frank captive spacers, DID ERV3 520 chain & Vortex sprockets. Silkolene Full synthetic oil always used. Vesrah RJL-XX front pads. Safety wired for WERA specs. Suspension fully serviced by Ohlins USA at beginning of season (2020). 2 race weekends on bike since service. Championship winning bike in 2020 - WERA A-Superstock expert. Very fast bike and will win expert races in capable hands.

Top level maintained and Clean/clear title included (not salvage).

Extras include full set of wheels/rotors/cush drive. Will throw in used Pirelli rains with one trackday on them. 3300 miles on bike, runs strong, revs quick with no motor noise at all (motor is stock). Only Silkolene Race Full Synthetic oil used.
    $8,500.00

Package 2 - Full extra set of race bodywork including tank all painted white/blue, 3rd set of wheels + all the above
    $9500.00

jagnes84zero5 @ gmail dot com or 330 4six5 7five8zero

Attached Files:

jd41 and Bob E. like this.
  2. jeffrop

Bike is located in Northeast Ohio - more photos available upon request

3. jeffrop

Here's a photo of the bike with the blue/white bodywork/tank

Attached Files:

4. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

Only 3,300 miles in stock motor? Wow. Great setup! GLWS

5. jeffrop

Yep only 3315 miles

Attached Files:

6. jeffrop

Bump still available

7. S.Krzak

S.Krzak Active Member

Is there a reason you're selling it. Also can it be out back to street riding.

8. jeffrop

Either looking to upgrade or focus more on my son's effort. This bike has a clean title but you would need all the street bodywork/lights/etc to put it back on the street (which I don't have).

exracer941 likes this.
  9. jeffrop

more photos

Attached Files:

10. jeffrop

Price drop = $8500 for everything

11. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

This bike is super clean. I've pitted next to Jeff a couple times the last two years and he takes good care of everything he owns.
    I think the only fucked up thing I've seen of his, is that counter top in his trailer...Looks like Helen Keller with Parkinsons cut it :crackup:

Jeff, you should get an SV and endurance race with your son.

12. Aaron Donahey

Aaron Donahey Member

Is the bike still available?

13. jeffrop

Yes it's available

14. jeffrop

Lol thanks Dave yeah that countertop came out a little whack for sure! It was a last minute "get it in the new trailer before we have to leave for the weekend" job. Don't worry I'll make it perfect otherwise I won't sleep at night :D

Dave675 likes this.
  15. jeffrop

In full disclosure since I hadn't mentioned it earlier, I did have a very slow lowside in the rain at Nelson (Turn 13 - slowest corner on the track). The only damage was the left footpeg/bar end/clutch lever got scraped. I replaced the clutch lever with a new CRG roll-a-click lever. Bodywork never touched the ground.

16. jeffrop

Bike is still available. Just to clarify for any interested parties, the title is clean, free of liens, and in my name. This bike could be registered for the street if so desired.

17. Natemo126

Natemo126 Active Member

Looking to upgrade to what?

18. jeffrop

19. jeffrop

Spare bodywork/tank are SOLD, 3rd set of wheels pending

New price: $8000.00

20. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

What rider weight is suspension set for?