1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Enclosed Trailer/Camper

Discussion in 'Other' started by s.hoffman, Jan 12, 2018.

1. s.hoffman

s.hoffman Well-Known Member

For sale is my 2012 Diamond Enclosed Trailer/Camper. It is 12X7 with a 6' ceiling. It has been fully insulated and has everything needed to go racing or camping. It is equipped with a new Dometic rooftop A/C unit with the optional heater coil, fridge, fire extinguisher, microwave, 25" samsung TV and DVD/RADIO/CD player/FM radio combo with full surround sound. I had the camper outfitted with electric and every outlet is on its own breaker. It is wired for both 30 and 50 amp connections with an additional 15 amp strip that is on its own circuit. Additionally, I had an exterior power box installed for outside items like warmers, radio or TV. This outlet is on its own breaker as well. The camper electrics were professionally installed by GAC Electrics of Gaithersburg MD by a certified electrician. This was not a hack job! The trailer comfortably sleeps two and I will include the cots in the sale.

Included in the sale will be a brand new Ryobi 3600 generator that has only been used for testing if ever needed for tracks and locations without power. The generator has plenty of juice to power the entire trailer without issues. The trailer has new radial tires with less that 1,000 miles on them and comes with a full spare as seen in the pictures. I have also installed a retractable tire/wheel rack that is adjustable to suit several tire sizes.

The trailer will accommodate three full size bikes or any combination of bikes with more than enough room for all your gear. It is 1/4 ton tow-able and as you can see from the Pics, my 2000 Jeep Wrangler had enough power to tow it to several tracks. The bearings are original but have had constant maintenance with a lot of life left. Included in the sale will be a new window that I purchased and intended to install once the weather permitted. I can still install the window by request and at no additional charge.

I am the second owner of the trailer and bought it from the original owner back in 2013. This has been an awesome trailer and I got a lot of joy and use out of it over the years. It is the perfect little trailer for anyone looking to enjoy track days and racing or camping without the hassle of purchasing an expensive and over-sized hauler. I have over 30 pics showing how capable and user friendly this camper is so feel free to email, text or call me for additional information. I am asking $4,300 but open to offers without some options listed (generator, rooftop A/C etc.) Steve, 240-762-2721. Located in Waldorf, MD 20601

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. s.hoffman

PRICE DROP!!!.......$3,700 O.B.O.

3. s.hoffman

SOLD!!!