1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Ducati 848 race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tyler Hale, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Tyler Hale

Tyler Hale Member

Hey guys, Its a sad day but I have decided to part ways with my 2012 Ducati 848 EVO. She has treated me right over the years and I hate to let her go but we're just moving in different directions. I picked up this girl fresh off the showroom floor myself. Had about 1 summer of drawing looks and taking the ladies for rides on the street until she decided she wanted more.. to race. She has 3 seasons of racing under her belt and and a nice handful of wins and podiums. The bike has always been very well maintained and taken care of. Spends the winter months in the livingroom and currently sits in my dining room. 3 oil changes per year, fresh clutch and brake fluid twice a year. The list of extras as follows:
    - Yoyodyne full slipper
    - Nichols offset triples
    - 30mm Ohlins cartridges (4 race weekends on refresh)
    - Ohlins TTX rear shock (freshly rebuilt)
    - Woodcraft clip ons
    - Woodcraft lever guards
    - Armour bodies plastics (in great shape)
    - Woodcraft rear sets
    - double bubble windscreen
    - Woodcraft frame sliders
    - Full Termignoni exhaust
    - Bazzaz quick shifter
    Im sure I am missing a few things as well but I will update if i think of them. motor is 100% stock. Rear shock and Forks always sent to Ohlins for refresh. Bike is set up for 170lb rider. Bike has only 4,806 miles and I have a clean title in hand. Feel free to message/ text/ email with any questions. located in good ole northern Vermont. Will add or send more pictures upon request. Thanks!

Looking to get $8,800 OBO!

Tyler Hale
    [email protected]
    802-309-8210

Attached Files:

HustleHard Racing likes this.
  2. Sprinkles

Sprinkles Member

Just the quick shift, or is traction control in there too?

3. Tyler Hale

Tyler Hale Member

It's a stand alone bazzaz quick shift. 3 races on fresh clutch plates as well.

4. Sprinkles

Sprinkles Member

Any more pics?

5. Tyler Hale

Tyler Hale Member

I can put the battery back in and take one of the dash if you'd like but the mileage stated is still correct.

Attached Files:

6. Tyler Hale

Tyler Hale Member

Bump! Price drop to $8500. I'd like to see the bike go before spring!