1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 BMW S1000RR - many track-ready upgrades

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kismetcapitan, Jun 19, 2015.

1. kismetcapitan

kismetcapitan New Member

http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2012-BMW-S-1000-RR-114836837

2012 BMW S1000RR, all factory options. 12K service completed. STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY UNTIL AUG '15. Bike has NEVER been laid down or dropped. Extended warranty available. Brembo RCS19 master cylinder, Brembo M4 monobloc calipers, Galfer custom brake lines, Castrol SRF brake fluid ($75/liter), PCV mapped by Kyle Racing, Ballistic lithium battery, full Akrapovic exhaust system, carbon fiber everything, Attack Performance rearsets, full BMW luggage set, New Pirelli Diablo Corsa tires with about 300 miles on them. too many more items to list. Email with questions; I'm sure there are parts I've added that I've forgotten to list. PAIR system, charcoal system, servos all removed.

Oh, and I have most of the original stock parts in NEW condition, if you want to return it to stock... This bike is both phenomenally powerful and easy to ride. Fueling is electric-smooth from 5mph to 193mph. The ONLY reason I'm selling this amazing bike is because I got a '15 Panigale. Price is firm. May consider partial trade for a Ducati 1000DS Supersport, red frame only.

2. ttop013

ttop013 Member

Do you have any of the factory OEM plastics left for sale?

3. guitarhero

guitarhero Well-Known Member

S1000rr

Did this sell? Link not working