1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 675r

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tristan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Oh yeah.... also has Attack adjustable triples and RSR rear link- incredible handling!

Available separately- used STM slipper clutch

My crew (girlfirend) performer her rearstand removal duties a bit early at Barber (I was still putting on my gloves) and the bike fell over resulting in a couple blemishes on the tail. If you're susperstitious about riding a perfect bike (ground magnet), ride it as-is and worry no more! If you have some Broome in you, there's a whole spare set of freshly painted bodywork too.

2. Trae

Trae Member

Can you email pics to ckappes3 at gmail dot com please?

3. Tristan

4. Tristan

5. Tristan

6. Tristan

7. Tristan

this sure would look great under the old xmas tree

8. Tristan

$8K for everything! Where else you gonna find a GNF winning, top 10 AMA bike for that???

9. AFORREST4

AFORREST4 Well-Known Member

That is a great deal for a well setup bike with 3 sets of wheels and 2 sets of bodywork!
    If I didn't just pick up an R6 I would be all over this. GLWS.

10. KSST614

KSST614 Member

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

11. Tristan

To answer common recurring questions:

I will not sell anything separately until the bike sells, since I will gladly keep it and race it otherwise.

The $8K package deal is more than cheap and pretty firm at this point, if you want less spares we can deal- but I don't see a point in specific price negotiations until you, the bike, and your cash are in the same room.

12. cesar nemo

cesar nemo Member

good morning. whats the minimum price paying cash?

13. Tristan

Still available

14. Jeveritt

Jeveritt Well-Known Member

You said "good" Ohlins suspension. Does that mean the forks were updated to "race spec"? (that was the terminology I was told to get the stock cartridges working). Also does the motor have internal work?

15. Tristan

"good" Ohlins meaning race spec vs. the second tier stuff they put on OEM bikes. I'm quite sure the motor has some internal massaging- you'd have to ask Danny Turner the specifics (I didn't bother asking as I assumed most race tuners are tight lipped about such things). A 675 with bolt ons will not likely produce 118 HP.

16. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

How much for the slipper?

17. Tristan

18. Tristan

re:trades- no interest in street SV's or halfass SS/SB's (like stock motors with GSXR forks). I'd be most interested in a well set up 2nd gen SS and would consider any year true SB build. If I have to build something I'd rather start with an FZ07. Ideally, someone will just hand me cash and JD will get bored with his FZ07 build and sell it to me...

19. Tristan

Slipper is sold, keeping the rest together for now until bike sells.

20. cesar nemo

cesar nemo Member

how much?