1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 675r

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tristan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

This 675 was delivered from Triumph North America to Danny Turner with MSO, been a race bike all its life. Raced by Kris Turner in AMA and WERA in 2012, won its class at the 2012 GNF and has sat until I purchased it this spring. I had JD Hord remap it for pump gas and dial down the rev limiter a bit for longevity. Dyno'd at 118 HP. Fresh lime green paint on 2 sets of bodywork (one set has an endurance tank with dry break). I raced it at the 2015 GNF....slowly. Still plenty capable of winning expert races in the right hands. Has the "good" Ohlins suspension, full Arrow system, quickshifter, kit ECU, THREE sets of wheels with rotors (one has new Michelin rains), a stack of sprockets, spare swingarm, kit ECU interface, pit lane speed limiter, remote adjuster for Brembo brake lever, much more I can't remember... I love the bike, but ready to go back to lightweight. $8500 for everything.

2. Tristan

3. Tristan

4. Tristan

Have lots more (huge) pics I can email.

Numberplates are all vinyl, easily removed

5. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

If you are interested in parting with one set of wheels I'm interested

6. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Wish I had more money lol

7. Sandman SS

Sandman SS Member

Miles?

Location?

8. AFORREST4

AFORREST4 Well-Known Member

Please email Pics and contact info to aforrest4 at hotmail dot com

9. Tristan

Not until the bike sells, otherwise I'll race it next year and need the spares.

10. Tristan

Under 3K I think, will have to check
    located in Columbus,OH zip 43207

11. Tristan

Incoming Sir

12. Tristan

Someone asked about a title- It has never been titled, as the ad says it has the MSO which can be used to get a title- but why would you want one? There’s no street stuff with the bike and it would be a travesty to put this beast on the street.

Once this sells I will likely build an R3 or FZ07 to race, but I'll consider taking a nice SS legal SV or RC390 on trade.

13. Tristan

Hell, throw out any trade offer you want (except another C class bike)

14. GSXR_LA

GSXR_LA Well-Known Member

Sent you a pm about a possible trade for SV race bike.

15. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

a ninjette on an open trailer?

16. Tristan

Already have an open trailer and being old, fat and slow...if I race little bikes I need the fastest there is- and the Ninjas are not it.

17. Tristan

Things I DON'T need more of:
    street bikes
    scooters
    cars
    trailers

Things I'd consider depending on my mood:
    motards (set up for roadracing)
    liter bike to scare myself at track days
    any SV
    any trim FZ07 or R3

No Brakes likes this.
  18. Tristan

the 675 also has an aftermarket rear suspension link and a billet oil cooler from the UK that replaces the shitty stock oil/water cooler.

19. Tristan

Was told the motor had about 750 miles on it when I purchased it, and I added 1 weekend to that, 3 sprints and practice sessions- guessing 200-250 miles. No idea what the build consists of.

20. Tristan

Still available. Have had a couple interesting trade offers but logistics are challenging...