1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 ZX6R frame (Clean VA title - Not salvage)

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Goldie, May 6, 2016.

1. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

Frame came off my part out 2011 ZX6R I have listed in this forum. I went to the DMV and got the paperwork straight and got the title changed over to my name so now "it's legal for street use." Title was issued with mileage as "not actual" as the mileage was not confirmed when bike was sold to me. This has no bearing on anything, since I doubt your engine mileage will match the title mileage anyway. Mileage on the title does say 2,764 and I have the matching cluster if needed for an additional $130.

Frame does have some cosmetics scratches on the right side (Not as visible with fairings on the bike and a very small dent from a rock. Frame is straight and have no issues. I raced the bike all last year with zero issues. Location of frame is Chesapeake, VA 23322

Frame listed “without” shipping cost. I take cash on local pickup or PayPal (Add 3% if using PayPal). It is “BEST” to TEXT, PM or CALL me if interested at 757-572-4410.

$1,700 OBO

Attached Files:

• DSC00132.JPG
      DSC00132.JPG
      File size:
      801.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      49.7 KB
      Views: