1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 ZX10R race bike for sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by grandpanot, Apr 28, 2018.

1. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

Originally Bart Schuester's bike written up by K3 in trackdaymag.org. Recent complete engine rebuild by Farrell Performance. Replaced valve springs, cam chain & tensioner, rods, gears replaced & shimmed with his special rig. Kawaski Kit ECU and wiring loom installed. Entire suspension serviced. Brakes serviced and new Brembo master installed. This is essentially a new near zero mile engine & gearbox with fresh suspension & brakes. This bike was measured at an awesome 192 rear wheel HP on Farrell's Dyno with MR12 fuel.

RaceTech gold valve front internals on forks, Ohlin's (real Superbike Ohlin's steering dampener), Ohlin's TTX rear shock.
    BST Carbon Fiber Wheels and spare stock wheels.
    Brembo Master (deleted ABS but stock unit comes in spares kit)
    Quick Shift kit in standard shift pattern integrated with Kawasaki Race ECU.
    Samco Hoses.
    Fully safety-wired ready for any race organization.

I used this as my coaching bike as an instructor for MotoVid and did not race it (although Bart raced it and won quite handily with it).

Comes with Bill of sale and MSO.

The bike is located in Evanston, Illinois and is pickup only.

Price is $8,900 with spares. I would consider a lower price with only the stock wheels.

Attached Files:

2. grandpanot

would consider a trade deal for a well setup enclosed trailer plus some cash.

3. grandpanot

Great bike needs a new home

4. grandpanot

will wait a bit then if there are no takers I will start to part this out.

5. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

I think I may have pitted next to you last year at a TD, very clean bike. GLWS

grandpanot likes this.
  6. grandpanot

Thanks she is very ckean and now has a nearly new motor and trabs with factory kit race parts

7. grandpanot

Looking for a good two place trailer as a trade. Anyone?

8. grandpanot

Needs a new home. Don't want to have to part it out.

9. grandpanot

Sale Pending! Thanks WERA!

10. andremej

andremej CHECK FMRRA

if it does not sell let me know ill buy some pieces

11. grandpanot

I have a deposit and a very likely sale. the only item I will have left are the BST carbon rims which I would like $2,400 for. (they will come with some dot race tires that have some life left on them and a sprocket. they also have titanium hub upgrades.