1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Toyhauler $9.9k obo

Discussion in 'Other' started by r6boater, Dec 29, 2019.

1. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

$9.9k obo...Well cared for toyhauler. Lots of miles left in this one, even though she not perfect. Literally has been coast to coast in the last 4 months and would do it all over again next season but we are done racing. Have slept 6 comfortably. This is set up to easily haul three bikes and still can sleep a few people while still loaded. See screenshots for all the specs. New 10ply tires this summer, ~7k miles on them. New awning was installed in 2018. Has removable 2/3 length custom carpet (not pictured). Electric jack. Will also include all the power cords/adapters, two full 30# propane bottles, two spare tires, two pitbull TRS plates and one removable chock, spare brand new hub/drum assembly, wheel chocks, leveling blocks, weight distribution hitch, as well as other odds and ends I'm surely forgetting. It does have one small spot of floor rot along the very front edge in the basement that doesn't affect anything except my willingness to make a great deal...

When we first got this, I pulled it with a 1/2ton Chevy Avalanche with the 5.3l. It did the job just fine and pulled it from Roebeling to Road America without a problem.

If you have questions or would like to see more photos, please shoot me a message here, facebook (Kurtiss Beauchamp) or text 8one2-23zero-746zero

Located in Loudon TN. Screenshot_20191218-165907.png Screenshot_20191218-165907.png Screenshot_20191218-165917.png

Attached Files:

2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

SOLD

Boman Forklift likes this.