1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Suzuki GSXR750

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Qsilver3, May 23, 2017.

1. Qsilver3

Qsilver3 Well-Known Member

As the title says for sale a 2011 GSXR750 ready to go. The only reason I am considering selling is because I found an M5 that i want so something has to go. Bike only has 3 track days since built by KWS Motorsports. Here are the specs on the bike:

KWS Motorsport build - mild motor work, pump gas(144 hp)/MR12(148 hp) dyno tunned, fully safety wired. Build sheet and dyno tune available. Woolich Racing ECU flash with quick shifter. Woodcraft key eliminator, key ignition still available. Bike was taken apart, cleaned, and every nut and bolt torqued to factory specs, safety wired or torque stripe applied.

Yoshimura full system exhaust, Veshra brake pad, Cox radiator guard, Water wetter, brand new air filter, Q3 tires with one weekend, 83 degrees valve stems, Sharkskinz bodywork w/brand new paint job ($1200), Sato racing hooks, Sato no drill frame sliders, Lightech chain adjusters, GBR case savers, tech spec tank pads, Vortex keyless gas cap, Rear shock build by Traxxion Dynamics (190-210 lbs), and I am sure I am forgetting few things.

Also included an extra set of wheels with Q3 tires, rotors, and angled valve stems, another gas tank with side plastics, rear stand, Baxley sport chock, and whatever odds and ends I have left around here.

A lot of money and time invested in the bike. Not pressed to sell, just can't justify too many toys around the house. Bike comes with bill of sale only. Located in Va Beach, VA.
    I am not parting out or selling spares separately! Everything must go together. Not pressed to sell, if it does good, if not I'll keep it. Questions or concerns inbox me and we can further discuss.

$8500

IMG_0614.jpg IMG_0615.jpg IMG_0616.jpg

dirkwellman likes this.
  2. Qsilver3

Entertaining offers! Need to get rid of!

3. Qsilver3

4. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

PM sent

5. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Uh-oh... you ding up the Ape that bad???

(This one doesn't have a plow blade, Poper!)

6. Qsilver3

Need to get rid of this thing ASAP!

7. Kyle.R1

Kyle.R1 Member

PM sent

8. HarryB

HarryB Member

Looks like a great bike. Interested @$5500. Is that in the ball park?

9. Qsilver3

10. HarryB

HarryB Member

what?

11. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

To the top

12. Qsilver3

13. Qsilver3