1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Keystone Raptor 300MP

Discussion in 'Other' started by fat bloke, Dec 5, 2019.

1. fat bloke

fat bloke Well-Known Member

Selling our 5th wheel toy hauler

2011 Keystone Raptor 300MP

nice hauler with 2 slides, generally in nice condition with a few upgrades, extra AC in bedroom installed in july, new AC installed in main area is 3 months old, compete new rubber roof ( receipt for $8500), 4 leaf springs replaced and upgraded a year ago, all brakes and hubs serviced start of the year, recent batteries,new higher pressure water pump, new flat screen TV, new microwave, switch relay, 12 ply tires, I have had 5 race bikes in there but its tight, also has an extra hitch on the back for a bike rack.

I will get some clear pics over the weekend but here are a couple I have of the unit and a video of the same model, same as mine but ours has the double forward and backward facing couch in the garage and the drop down power bed instead of the U shape couch, everything works, genny is a couple years old, fires right up and recently been serviced, power awning, power front and rear leveling, on board fuel station,

$27500 Located in Atlanta

here's a video of the same model as mine https://youtu.be/c6Nypuz_i4U

CANT LOAD ANY PICS BECAUSE ACCEPTABLE SIZES ARE SO SMALL!

michaelrc51 likes this.