1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Racebike/Trackbike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Sutton, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Sutton

Sutton Member

$2500 OBO

This bike started it's race career with Gauge Rees, a well-known racer with-in the Utah Sportbike Association club. It won the Production 250 Championship in 2013 and 2014, and took 3rd place in the 2015 Production 250, Production 500, and Moto 3 championships.
    This bike is well maintained, with the air filter cleaned after every race round, the oil and oil filter is changed after every race round, and the fork oil is refreshed prior to and in the middle of every race season. The valves were just checked and adjusted last month as well.

It is production class legal for our club series, which should closely resemble the production rules for clubs across the country.
    The bike is fully race-prepped, and has the following accessories installed:
    Motion Pro Rev-it throttle
    Deon Device brake lever protector
    415 chain and sprocket set up
    Race Tech emulators for the front forks
    GSXR 600 rear shock
    GPR steering stabilizer
    Vortex clip-ons
    Vortex rearsets (set up for GP shift pattern)
    Leo Vince full exhaust
    Steel Braided front brake line

The rearset footpegs have been cut down by about 1/2 inch to prevent them from scraping the ground. The carburetor is jetted for MR12, but runs fine on regular pump gas...I use pump gas for practice rounds and track days, and MR12 for race rounds.

It comes with the following extras:
    a couple of spare footpegs
    some extra levers
    gas tank (does not have a lid or petcock)
    motor (bottom case is cracked, but the internal parts are all good)
    full set of spare hotbodies bodywork

The spare bodywork is painted black, as pictured. The bodywork on the bike is painted the same black, all the rest was stickered on. I have peeled since peeled the orange stripes off so you can do your own design. Both sets of bodywork have been mounted to this bike.

The bike will also come with the necessary pins and hardware needed for use with the Pitbull TRS and Pitbull Triple front stand.

The bike currently has the Pirelli SC1 mounted on the front, and the SC2 mounted on the rear.

If you're looking for a cheap trackday bike, or wanting to get into racing on a budget, I would highly recommend the 250. It is cheap to operate, I only have to buy a couple sets of tires per year, and it's a blast to ride. The best thing about riding a 250 is being able to outrun people on 600s and 1000s. It's not fast on the straights, but it will corner like a maniac.

If you are interested, and would like more info, you can contact me at at the number listed below. Call or text. 801-300-0666

Attached Files:

2. Teflonpilot

Teflonpilot New Member

Location?

3. Sutton

Sutton Member

Utah. I can help setup delivery if you're close, otherwise I know of some cost effective shippers.

4. Teflonpilot

Teflonpilot New Member

Man what a great deal! Too far though. Im on the southern tip of flo-rida! Good luck im sure it will go quick, brother!

5. Sutton

Sutton Member

I actually bought a bike out of Florida, it's only about $400 to ship.

6. RedReplicant

RedReplicant Well-Known Member

Where in Utah? I'm in Arizona and interested.

7. Sutton

Sutton Member

Salt lake city. What part of Arizona?

8. RedReplicant

RedReplicant Well-Known Member

Phoenix (Scottsdale). What would shipping be like?

9. Sutton

Sutton Member

A good deal would probably be $200-300. It's completely dependent on who you contract to do it. U-ship is a great resource but bids will vary greatly, probably as high as $800 which is outrageous considering you could make the drive yourself for less than $200 in gas. Depending on the date, I could meet you halfway around St George, Utah.

10. Jbuild

Jbuild Member

is the bike still for sale?