1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 GSXR600 (Eastern PA)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by HappySV, Sep 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

Do you know how much shipping would be to CA?

2. HappySV

HappySV Well-Known Member

I have not shipped a bike so I don't know - happy to work with your shipper if you have one

3. HappySV

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Shipping for any of the trustworthy guys is 7-800 bucks from the midwest to California. Shipped one last year and that was the average rate.

5. HappySV

Thanks Hyperdyne

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Anytime.. Good luck with the sale..

7. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

not a stand up guy, horrible seller, 0% rating on ebay. and 0/10 rating in life.

JK. Awesome dude and really nice bike. Shocked no one has picked this bike up yet.

8. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the intel Hyperdyne. Unfortunately that puts me over my budget. I guess I need to stick to my 750's. I love the look of this particular bike though.

9. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

Nice bike GLWS. Have your ridden an r6? What is the comparison between the two

10. HappySV

I have ridden an R6 and I would say that this particular bike for sale is far superior in every possible way to any R6 ever built. This GSXR helps regrow luscious heads of Fabio-eske hair, was blessed by a leprechaun and brings luck to all who rides it, helped me lose that tough last 10 pounds and my multiple girlfriends have commented on my new found virility.

Will9465 likes this.
  11. HappySV

$5,000 for the bike with the black wheels and I'll throw in the remaining spares (Spare set of white wheels sold)

12. HappySV

Holiday weekend bump - Thank you to all who served!

13. HappySV

one last bump for all the Suzuki lovers out there - still for sale

14. HappySV